• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Kane likely out for weeks

Rate this topic

LGW tends to have single threads anytime a star player for any team gets injured for a significant period of time.

Which is good, I'm guessing a fair amount of people use LGW as their source of information. I know before I joined I checked this site for years frequently for trade rumors and Red Wing news and NHL news. Then it was only a year or two ago that I discovered hfboards.

So you didnt make that excuse for the Wings last season then? Most Wing fans did.

No, we had depth. Plus, i knew as soon as we started getting guys back, we'd be fine. And we were. Can you guys say the same, that as soon as you get guys back, you'll be fine? i don't think so, you just don't have the depth to make a late run.

I dont want sympathy, nor am I looking for it. I was just asking that person if he complained last seaon about the injuries, since he said they arent an excuse. I realise the Wings had a lot o injuries, but almost any Wings fan I have talked to used that as an excuse, even though once they got to the playoffs they were pretty healthy.

Wings fans use it more as a reason to brag than an excuse. All of those injuries and to still finish the way we did would be impressive for any other team. There is a DIFFERENT excuse all together that we Wings fans use as to why we got knocked out by the Sharks. <_<