• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Zetteberg and Datsyuk no longer on the same line

Rate this topic

Well, maybe we'll get to see some Janik tonight. Then I guess we'll really find out just how "terrible" Ericsson and Kindl really have been and what our options are to replace them. If Dougie is rock solid on the third pairing and provides some stability he might be seeing some extra time at the end of the season. Or we could see how the Wings have pretty much no other alternative to who we're using and we're stuck with it. With Big E being a FA at the end of the year he's not really building himself a big payday here.

With how he played this season and last, I hope he doesn't get any payment from the Detroit Red Wings.

With how he played this season and last, I hope he doesn't get any payment from the Detroit Red Wings.

If I could give 100 +'s I would to this post. Shameful watching him get worse by the game.

Edited by HankthaTank

I still don't know why Babs broke up Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary, they only had a couple average games and he broke them up... I'm going to go rare "line thread" post on this one, but this is what I really want to see:

Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary

Bertuzzi-Zetterberg-Franzen

Modano-Filppula-Holmstrom

Draper-Helm-Abdelkader

Lidstrom-Stuart

Kronwall-Rafalski

Ericsson-Salei

I would break up the Ber-Z-Mule line. They haven't had anything going for them. Put Homer, Modano or even Helm with Z and Mule.

I won't go this far, but a post like this obviously shows the frustration people have with him recently, me as well. We need him, but my goodness has he just been making so many glaring turnovers lately, much more so than when a lot of people had him as a whipping boy last season (IMO last season he wasn't great but I don't think he stood out being just terrible compared to others, etc.).