• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kook_10

Weekend Picks Weeks 23

Rate this topic

Wow, what a close one!

wow way to go Dat's Sick,what got into this year,when I counted the scores last year you sort of sucked lol

Kook,"tie will have to stand" ? one more weekend left mate :-)

wow way to go Dat's Sick,what got into this year,when I counted the scores last year you sort of sucked lol

just a forewarning DB. I wanted to avoid chaos and confusion so I looked up the Winter Classic thread. A lot of good use tiebreaker did, lol. these boys will just have to play it out on the ice.

just a forewarning DB. I wanted to avoid chaos and confusion so I looked up the Winter Classic thread. A lot of good use tiebreaker did, lol. these boys will just have to play it out on the ice.

oh,ok......good work as always Kook,your the best ! I always thought the total cumulative score was an obvious tie breaker,it among others things reflects a dedication in the long haul over all months of the contest.

Edited by Dan Bylsma

haha "thanks" ;) I'm not sure if I was in from the beginning last year.. seem to remember jumping in after some weeks. Or maybe I just sucked haha..

This year I've mostly been solid, not many top scores but also only been below 10 once. This week was great for me though.. while making the selections I thought I'd either end up at the bottom of the list or at the top, and luckily it turned out to be the latter :)

I will do my best to keep my whining and bellyaching to a minimum when I lose on the tiebreaker. :hehe:

Thanks again kook for putting this all together, it makes the season just a little bit more fun.

#1 dat's sick 18

:clap:

#9 FinRedWing 15

#35 edicius 8

Devils making the playoffs? :o

Holy s***, dude. Nice comeback! I was four points up, now I'm two points back. Shame I had to waste two of my drops on 8s, leaving a previously-dropped 9 counting. Bleh.