• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#1 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

This Hossa goal tonight against STL. BS.

Not only does it not go in, but Hossa kicks it in, and they call it a goal after 45 minutes of review!!!

Edit: Thx to Uncle Danny

Edited by Majsheppard, 06 April 2011 - 09:16 PM.

"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#2 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

They want s***cago in the playoffs, what do you expect?

#3 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:25 PM

Yep, brutal call. Thought for sure no goal. Watch them come back and win now...making the playoffs on a complete gift from the refs.
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#4 Bryguy

Bryguy

Zata

• PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

Yeah i never saw any view that showed the puck in, not to mention hossa kicked it in. Horrible toronto, just bad.

#5 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

Yep, brutal call. Thought for sure no goal. Watch them come back and win now...making the playoffs on a complete gift from the refs.

Can't be worse than that Nashville Hossa call. They should have been eliminated but the refs always got their back.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#6 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

Can't be worse than that Nashville Hossa call. They should have been eliminated but the refs always got their back.

No doubt.
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#7 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Now that Crosby is out, the NHL can focus all of its efforts into making sure Chicago wins the Cup again. We can't have our little darlings missing out on the playoffs.

#8 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

lol i just saw it, he kicked it in and it went straight across the line and never in
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#9 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

..and they tie it.

Nice job NHL. Dallas fans have to be so pissed.

Edited by Trapt1307, 06 April 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#10 sixer

sixer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

No video yet?

#11 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

Not too suprised here... the NHL is all about making money and they want the Hawks in the playoffs to make them more money so expect all calls to go in the Hawks favor in this game and both games against the Wings. I saw in the first period the Hawks had a 1:30 min 5 on 3 Powerplay, and then this terrible call on the Hossa goal... shows us what the NHL wants. Babs might as well rest all the boys in the remaining 2 games because the refs will secretly be wearing Hawks jerseys anyways

#12 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Can you imagine if Chicago makes the playoffs by 1 point and then goes on to win the Cup...all be cause the idiots in Tonto f***ed up in the regular season?

#13 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

Hossa definitely kicked the puck, which hit the post and rolled across the line to the other post, and was swept back by Legace, possibly without the puck ever crossing the line. He might have tapped it with his stick (thus negating the kicking motion), and Sobotka might have touched it as well.

The problem is that the ref on the ice (Good ole' Dan O'Halloran) signaled goal. Which means the War Room would have needed indisputable evidence of two things to overturn the goal. 1 - That the puck conclusively did not cross the line, and 2 - That neither Hossa, Sobotka, Polak or Legace touched the puck after it was kicked by Hossa but before it crossed the line.

The replays that I've seen suggest that no one touched it, and that the puck did not completely cross the line. But there's a difference between suggesting something and proving it.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#14 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

that was the wrong call in every way possible...puck never even went in, but of course O'halloran is out of position and not closer to the net
HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#15 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,621 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

Haha, that was so bad.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#16 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

3-2 Chicago now.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#17 Lovin Jiri Fischer

Lovin Jiri Fischer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

that was the wrong call in every way possible...puck never even went in, but of course O'halloran is out of position and not closer to the net

Good old Danny trying to find new ways to piss of Wings fans when he isn't even reffing their games!

#18 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:43 PM

the league gives bosses like Hossa breaks.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#19 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:43 PM

They want s***cago in the playoffs, what do you expect?

This. :thumbup:

#20 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

On the motherf***ing for real?
*this space for rent*