• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nate94gt

The NHL scheduling times are horrible

Rate this topic

When has NBC ever broadcasted games in Phoenix? Zero. When have they ever come close to considering it? When has NBC ever broadcasted weekend afternoon game on the West Coast? I don't think ever. If the Wings were going to be on NBC this first round, the game was going to be on Detroit. Versus to my knowledge has never broadcasted weekend games in the afternoon either.

This current scheduling bit is nothing new to the Red Wings, and it is nothing out of the ordinary that pretty much every team has to deal with as well.

Why does it matter where it's broadcasted from?

If they want to show the Wings because they're a popular team, why can't the game be broadcasted in Phoenix. The Wings will still be on the ice, right?

I agree with the OP and think game 2 should be on Friday and game 3 on Sunday, in Phoenix.

Just wait until we have to play SJ or Vancouver and we play game 4 here followed by game 5 the next day there lol. It'll happen.

2 Years ago instead of disposing of chicago quickly in 5 games it was a detriment because they moved the SCF up by several days, so the wings only got 2 days off instead of like 5 or 6 which they EARNED. I think it woulda made a difference, but no point crying over spilled milk.

Never said anybody couldn't have an opinion, so you can stop right there with the whole "The people who have been here longer matter more" shenanigans. But when I think an opinion is out of whack, I certainly have just as much entitlement to call that opinion or person out if I choose as long as it is within the forum rules, just as much as that person has to express their viewpoint. I understand where he's coming from, I still think it's silly. He can handle being called out just fine.

while i wouldn't consider this a callout, i have no problem with someone having a different opinion.

Never said anybody couldn't have an opinion, so you can stop right there with the whole "The people who have been here longer matter more" shenanigans. But when I think an opinion is out of whack, I certainly have just as much entitlement to call that opinion or person out if I choose as long as it is within the forum rules, just as much as that person has to express their viewpoint. I understand where he's coming from, I still think it's silly. He can handle being called out just fine.

And most of the time your opinions come of sounding like matter of facts. But hey thats off topic. And i still think you are a cool guy. And yes we are all entitled to your opinion just like I was stating how I felt...but you told me to stop all of my shenanigans :P

I think it's silly to have 2 days off and I hate when we have back to backs. What would they do if the first game in a back to back went into triple over time....wow that would suck for the second game=)

Edited by hillbillywingsfan