• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingscup

Doan vs. Lidstrom

Rate this topic

Doan is a tool, if our guys did not keep their heads up when he is on the ice im sure he would attempt to injure just about every one of them.

Jovocop and Helm have some sort of vendetta out there and Helm is making Jovo his ***** :lol:

Credibility was unfortunately lost on this post right here. They just know what some knowledgeable hockey person told them to say or the cue card they were reading from. They talk about hockey during the playoffs and then speak of NBA or the football the rest of the year. It's hard to accept their stance on hockey often.

Granted, I agree, just had to get that out there about their program :lol:

I can agree with that! Valentie is a New York Boy and loves his Giants, but Terry Foster actually has some knowledge of hockey! Eventhough I still resent him for his comparison for Detroit sports fans to Lennox Lewis, that being said I think Foster speaks for the sports fans, where as Valentie tries to argue that the fans are typically wrong! I personally think the only personalities on 97.1 that I would consider creditable would be Stoney, Gator, and Caputo! Pat Caputo is by far my favorite followed by Stoney and Gator!

I just went waaaaaaaayyy off topic here! BEAT DOANS A$$

Yes I know but thanks <_<

I was just making a statement because I'm sick of Doan running around like an idiot.

Agreed and now that we're up 3-0 in the series, I'd be ALL for someone gooning it up on Doan early in game 4 to send a message(not that it's likely to happen at all, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lids paired with Ericsson for most of the 1st period, just in case) the point I was making, is that last game, they handled themselves perfectly...

Agreed and now that we're up 3-0 in the series, I'd be ALL for someone gooning it up on Doan early in game 4 to send a message(not that it's likely to happen at all, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lids paired with Ericsson for most of the 1st period, just in case) the point I was making, is that last game, they handled themselves perfectly...

I agree with you. I'd like to see Abby take on Doan, it would be a good tradeoff for 5 minutes

How many people in here would welcome Doan to the Wings with open arms after his contract ends if he wanted to play a Dallas Drake kind of role?

(That is, assuming that he would actually want to play for the Wings after playing on a team that ended up being the loser in four (?) different playoff series against them.)