• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

Play Datsyuk and Filppula together!

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Dats and Filppula no doubt have incredible chemistry. I would love to see them on the same line for entertainment purposes but for the depth of the team, I think it's best for them to stay on separate lines. However, if the team seems to be sluggish Babs should throw those two out together they spark up the whole team and change the energy of the game. They are great together and I wish we could have them out there together all the time.

:thumbup:

Guest blueadams

Skating is and always has been Modano's best attribute. He used to be one of the fastest in the world.

USED to be. he skates worse than holmstrom now.

and i'm not buying the 'depth' argument. helm and abdelkader are plus matchups against any 3rd and 4th line centers in the league. there's no valid reason whatsoever to keep filppula on that third line, where he's been nothing but unproductive.

WAKE UP BABS!

1) Filppula-Datsyuk-Holmstrom/Cleary

2) Franzen-Zetterberg-Cleary/Bertuzzi

3) Hudler/Abdelkader-Helm-Eaves

12th - Miller/Modano/Draper

run and roll that

USED to be. he skates worse than holmstrom now.

and i'm not buying the 'depth' argument. helm and abdelkader are plus matchups against any 3rd and 4th line centers in the league. there's no valid reason whatsoever to keep filppula on that third line, where he's been nothing but unproductive.

WAKE UP BABS!

1) Filppula-Datsyuk-Holmstrom/Cleary

2) Franzen-Zetterberg-Cleary/Bertuzzi

3) Hudler/Abdelkader-Helm-Eaves

12th - Miller/Modano/Draper

run and roll that

I totally agree, i really think babs needs to stick with flip and pavs on the same line, instead of using them for a last resort. Whenever there out together something always seems to happen.