• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Morons at large

Rate this topic

He's only upset he got caught, not that he did something wrong. Plus, that was the fakest apology I've ever heard. No tears, no running nose, no eye contact. No blush face. Totally photoshopped.

Specifically, the potential consequences that go along with getting caught. The kid is on or trying to get on the Canadian National Water Polo team. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. :lol:

Then of course there is always

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"

Gee, fella, you sure do look familiar. Hmm. Squat down and act like you trying to light something. Oh yeah, I know you!"

He'll never get a job anywhere in Canada. I was going to say that he'd have to go all the way to Atlanta to find someone hiring that doesn't recognize him, but thats the home of CNN, so he's just screwed.

Edited by T.Low

Specifically, the potential consequences that go along with getting caught. The kid is on or trying to get on the Canadian National Water Polo team. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. :lol:

Then of course there is always

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview"

Gee, fella, you sure do look familiar. Hmm. Squat down and act like you trying to light something. Oh yeah, I know you!"

Exactly!!!

Maybe, but in '84 you would be in good shape if you were downtown with a bag of marshmallows. That year the Tigers won and Detroit came away from it with a couple less cop cars. Virgins we're not.:(

I was 3 years old, so yeah I don't remember that :P I guess I can say that we grew up as a city to where we don't riot* anymore.... ;)

* riot due to sports