• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
REDHASEK

Nabokov plans to report to NYI's training camp

Rate this topic

Before getting claimed by the Islanders, Nabby's agent said he would play anywhere. Either he lied, Nabokov lied, or he changed his mind. Either way, that's the information Snow had to go on.

Everyone in the hockey world knew that Nabakov would almost certainly never make it to the Wings. Him getting claimed by a team other than Detroit shouldn't have been a surprise.

Snow made the idiotic contract with Dipietro, but a lot of the other previous terrible contracts were from previous GM's.

Wang basically forced Snow into the Dipietro contract. There's a reason Neil Smith was fired a month and a half after he was hired.

Jeez...are people still so delusional as to think Nabby had any chance to play with the Wings last year? (thats rhetorical, obviously they do)

Here is the FACT of the matter. Nabby had absolutely ZERO chance of playing with the Wings. If the Isles hadn't claimed him, someone else would have. That is a 100% indisputable fact.

thou i would have loved it, i wasnt saying nabby was gonna come here lol if u read what i wrote i said something about other decent or half-way decent teams picking him up.....the islanders dont fall under those categories lol.

also i never said nabby did or made the smartest choices. his statments show how hes back peddling and prolly regrets his decision in the long run. the isles ownership and management is a joke, snows far from exceptional, and players generally regard the franchise as washed up.