• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chonmon

2011-2012 Schedule Magnet

Rate this topic

Good day to all my fellow Wings Fans!!! This is going to be an exciting season there eh?

I am writing to find out if there is ANY way possible to order an OFFICIAL schedule magnet to be mailed to my home in Ohio. Attending the home opener will not be possible for me, but I need a magnet... my fridge will feel naked this season without one. Thanks to you all for reading, and here's to the (kinda/sorta) youth movement!

the team wont send it to you im sure, as it is being used as a promo to get people to the games. but for how many of these are made they get around pretty well. id check ebay a couple days after the first game to see if some cheap ass is trying to sell one.

i bet if you bumped this thread up after the game one of the nice people on this forum might send you one since its only like a dollar to send something like that.

the team wont send it to you im sure, as it is being used as a promo to get people to the games. but for how many of these are made they get around pretty well. id check ebay a couple days after the first game to see if some cheap ass is trying to sell one.

i bet if you bumped this thread up after the game one of the nice people on this forum might send you one since its only like a dollar to send something like that.

Thanks for the response! I love your Crosby opinion there, lol. You have a great idea there about approaching the board. I hope someone will sell it on ebay. All I am finding are crappy "home made" magnets so far and none of them look half as good as the official ones from last year. I'll keep looking, and thank you.

sad for Mursak,

Chonmon

I have no doubt that this site has great fans that would do just that, back in 2004 when Larionov had his retirement game I expressed interest in trying to get a copy of that game as it wasn't broadcast where I was. A fellow fan here stepped up, he recorded the game, burned me a copy on disk and mailed it to me.

They never asked for a penny but got my thanks and i'm sure good karma.

I still have the disk, watched the game again in the summer during hockey withdrawals.

I've always wondered the same. I even mentioned it the other day when they advertised it. I said, "How do I get a magnet?" If I could be added to the list of receiving a magnet, that would be utmost appreciated. I'll even pay postage and/or for the magnet. I just want one.

The guy I talked to today said they have nothing to do with those; they pay for the advertising. I would imagine someone somewhere in Belle Tire gets a few, but they weren't interested in letting me know how I could get any.

I have gotten stacks of them at Belle Tire every year for the past 4 years or so. Their counter is metal and they always have them stuck on there and have a couple stacks on the counter. They don't usually have them until November though.

Edited by robat