• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
spongebob is a wings fan

what should our 2013 winter classic jersey look like

Rate this topic

Everyone that likes the reversed 2009 winter classic wings jersey sorry to burst your bubbles but not happening. This is a special event; they would never just swap the colors of a previously worn jersey. They will come up with something entirely different.

I really, really want to see the reversed version of the current logo brought back. For many years the Leafs and Wings had completely reversible logos -- one for home and one for away. Around 1983 or '84, the Wings dumped the one with the white dot in the centre of the wheel and started using the other one both home and away. I'd love to see them go back to using both all the time. I'm sure that won't happen but it would be fantastic if they could bust out the reverse logo for this one game.

This is exactly what I what thinking. Just got this sweater for Christmas and was thinking that the Wings would probably go this route because I can't really see them creating anything new and we've kind of exhausted our other options from the Wings past. I think they'll do this and if they change anything they should make it a lace up.

Those.

The Winged Wheel from the glory days of Toronto-Detroit, paired off against their older spiky leaf.