• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 miksteri

miksteri

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

As he was playing his first game in finland, he was taken to an ambulance to get checked out for something, no details yet...

#2 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

theaxe is going to be in deep depression, someone post suicide watch on him. all jokes aside hope hes good.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#3 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

Emmerton's playing for Saipa. He hurt his finger in the first period of his first game and didn't return.

On the other SM-Liiga news: Filppula has played 9 games with Jokerit and has scored 4+5=9. His brother Ilari seems to be really tearing up with 7+12=19 in 12 games. Teemu Pulkkinen hasn't started the season too well with only 1+2=3 in 12 games.

Edited by P. Marlowe, 12 October 2012 - 02:45 PM.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#4 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=643513

Detroit Red Wings forward Cory Emmerton suffered a broken finger on Saturday while playing for SaiPa of SM-Liiga, the top league in Finland.
"1 period 1 shot 1 blocked shot 1 broken finger, great stats Cory," he said on his Twitter account after the 3-2 shootout victory against Kalpa Kuopio.
The Detroit News says Emmerton will need surgery and could be sidelined for up to two months.
Emmerton, 24, played in 71 games with six goals and 10 points for the Red Wings last season, and added a goal in the playoffs.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30