• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cusimano_brothers

Report: NHL to have 5 outdoor games in 2014-15.

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

pfft

What the hell do you know Harold?

Don't ya know?......Moar is bettah!!!

;)

Friend of mine who isn't into hockey asked me about the differences between the Winter Classic and Stadium series I told her one is a cash grab and the Stadium Series is a smaller cash grab, her response was so it's basically like euro and worldcups in soccer. Loved that response because it fits perfectly.

Are the players required to do the 24/7 or can they deny access to their homes ?

Edited by frankgrimes

Are the players required to do the 24/7 or can they deny access to their homes ?

From the looks of the last 24/7 - I gotta be honest - it more or less sucked.

I'm certain players have the right to deny access, and wouldn't be too surprised if someone within an organization tells it's players to 'keep things civil' - you'll see what we had with the Wings/Leafs.

Truth be told - I really enjoyed the time spent with Kessel/Bozak...Best of the entire series.

Thank you I did too both acted like just usual people.

If I were a player I'd do the same thing without the organization having to tell me.you don't want to give the media too much stuff to talk about.

I'm very sure Bowman has already told the players how to behave.overall though I agree they are going to use the Wings and Leafs as a benchmark.

The best parry for me was seeing Babs absolutely unleashing on the team that was something else!