5 replies to this topic

#1 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,453 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Good read

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard

#2 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,899 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Werd. Thx for posting this.
"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#3 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Excellent post thank you. Nuggets like this are reason #1 why I continue to sift through all the bs on LGW.

#4 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I always just assumed that everyone here had a subscription to THN, but I guess not.

#5 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,453 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Over the five seasons from 2007-08 through 2011-12 (remember, they didn’t play against the East last season), when you back out the Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets and replace them with the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Wings have a 68-28-12 (.685 points percentage) record against East teams.

That is impressive.

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard

#6 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 8,337 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

We keep hearing about a new arena, but has anyone seen any artists rendition, or has a clue as to what it'll look like?

'Evolution' created by Offsides