No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

gdt
12/15 GDT: Lightning 3 @ Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

328 posts in this topic

I have to wonder if the Winter Classic (i.e. HBO) and/or the Olympics are really messing with us. Because, while losing streaks and "injury flash mobs" are nothing new to us, we really have been a mess this season, on the whole. I mean, our record at home? When does that happen? Something like...never? And this shootout insanity, for which there is absolutely no good explanation. What the hell?

Not an excuse. Just grasping for answers.

Sure injuries have been a big problem but its not like this team was tearing up the league before the injuries started. And its not like all the errors that have been leading to goals against have been all made by rookies. Kronwall has been terrible lately. A puck possession team needs a very good break out to be successful, ever notice how sloppy we are at leaving our zone? I think the D core has a lot to do with the problems this team has at the moment at both ends of the ice.

In the category of "Back-to-Back Home Losses played on Saturday and Sunday": eleventh time it's happened in Club history and the first since

20, 21/02/1982.