• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Marc Savard Joins LG NHL 15 Xbox 360 League

Rate this topic

I have mentioned on here a few times that I am in a competitive 6's league called LG (League Gaming), and I think i've made posts about it here in the past. I have been a manager of teams for 3 seasons.

Well, today Marc Savard signed up and joined the league. At first, obviously most people were hesitant to believe it, but once the league commissioner verified his email and IP, this popped up on twitter also.

https://twitter.com/MSavvy91/status/565135177643753473

Pretty cool that a former NHL player is getting involved with small online video game leagues, the community is freaking out and it's caused quite a stir. Here's hoping I get a chance to play against him this year. His gamertag is AK 91xxx.

AK 91xxx - Marc Savard in LG league [LG Verified]

gonna be fun only looking to play in the NHL but will play in the AHL or CHL if I really have to thx

Yeah that's pretty cool! Wonder how bad his gamertag got spammed with messages. Nothing against it but I probably would take his gamertag out ha

Apparently his inbox and friends list is completely full so nothing can be sent his way until he drops below 100 friends or deletes some messages, lol.

Some amusing replies on the forums though.

Apparently his inbox and friends list is completely full so nothing can be sent his way until he drops below 100 friends or deletes some messages, lol.

Some amusing replies on the forums though.

I forgot this was on 360 still. I know with the one you can have 1,000, seems ridiculous right? Ha

He's still playing in LG, he's around all the time in the chat box. I've played against him a couple times also in club lobbies and in a league game. He donated a large sum of money to the league to get our own servers also which was awesome of him.