• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2/15 GDT - St. Louis Blues vs Red Wings - 8:00 PM EST

This is easily the worst defense group in the league

I'm personally more excited about selling off assets and seeing how Holland approaches this rebuild than when we were squeaking into the playoffs. Once we get some blue chip prospects in the system it will be a lot more interesting watching this team. Right now this is the worst hockey you are likely to see all year. I actually watch a lot of Coyotes games and they play a much more impressive brand of hockey than the Wings. It's pretty hopeless right now but Holland isn't a complete fool. He did what he did to preserve an impressive streak in all of sports. It's over the team is bad now we can take a new approach

46 minutes ago, joesuffP said:

I'm personally more excited about selling off assets and seeing how Holland approaches this rebuild than when we were squeaking into the playoffs. Once we get some blue chip prospects in the system it will be a lot more interesting watching this team. Right now this is the worst hockey you are likely to see all year. I actually watch a lot of Coyotes games and they play a much more impressive brand of hockey than the Wings. It's pretty hopeless right now but Holland isn't a complete fool. He did what he did to preserve an impressive streak in all of sports. It's over the team is bad now we can take a new approach

Personally, I don't want Holland in charge of the rebuild. He's too close to the players, the organization. We need new blood, new ideas, objectivity, a clean slate. (IMO.)

13 hours ago, kickazz said:

I'm just hoping Z gets 900 point mark this season. Not really caring about wins or losses because of the depression side effect. May as well cheer on player milestones. Mantha hits 20 goals? Any takers? Sheahan scores zero goals at 82 game end, any takers? 

Gonna be tough to hit 900, would need 23 points in the last 25 games. and at the rate we score goals we might be lucky to even get that many goals in those 25 games

But as long as he doesnt miss another game i do belive (if my math is correct) the final game of the season will be his 1000th

Exactly. If you are going to lose atleast lose entertainingly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk