• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

Hockey Fights 2017/18

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, kliq said:

Ya....we ***** about parity in the NHL, but is the NBA better? Every year is the exact same thing, so boring to watch when only 2 teams (maybe 3 this year) stand a chance at winning a championship. 

I know people will mention Pittsburgh/Chicago/LA in the NHL, but in the NHL the other teams stand a chance. In the NBA, there is no way in hell Golden State loses to anyone other then maybe Houston and Cleveland, and even that's a stretch. 

True, but I stopped watching mostly because the NBA turned into a public referendum for social and political issues. I go to a sporting event to relax, be entertained, and to get away from that stuff. I don't go to be "educated", solicited, or "preached to". I hope the NHL is smart enough to stay away from that nonsense or I will leave them too.

14 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

True, but I stopped watching mostly because the NBA turned into a public referendum for social and political issues. I go to a sporting event to relax, be entertained, and to get away from that stuff. I don't go to be "educated", solicited, or "preached to". I hope the NHL is smart enough to stay away from that nonsense or I will leave them too.

You must hate the NFL then lol.

Edited by kliq

10 hours ago, kliq said:

Ya....we ***** about parity in the NHL, but is the NBA better? Every year is the exact same thing, so boring to watch when only 2 teams (maybe 3 this year) stand a chance at winning a championship. 

I know people will mention Pittsburgh/Chicago/LA in the NHL, but in the NHL the other teams stand a chance. In the NBA, there is no way in hell Golden State loses to anyone other then maybe Houston and Cleveland, and even that's a stretch. 

Pistons have a chance this year lol