• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Note regarding the March Schedule Wallpaper

Rate this topic

Sorry guys, but the March Schedule Desktop Wallpaper will be late this month. My laptop's graphic cards up and died early last month and it's been in for repairs since then. (This is being posted from my work computer.) The good news is that the parts arrived today and I'm hoping this is repaired this week.

It's been an incredibly frustrating experience and I'm sorry it's forcing this to be late this month. :blush:

Parts arrived this morning, repair shop just called to say that the laptop is FIXED! This is far quicker than I had expected. I pick up the laptop after work tonight and I'll be working on the wallpaper ASAP.

Thanks for understanding!

Anyone who doesn't understand doesn't deserve the wallpaper. You work you ass of to get it to us free of cost, and that's better than most forums.

As for me, thanks a ton, and I'm looking forward to the wallpaper.

Guest Four
Anyone who doesn't understand doesn't deserve the wallpaper. You work you ass of to get it to us free of cost, and that's better than most forums.

As for me, thanks a ton, and I'm looking forward to the wallpaper.

+1

Take your time Matt, only day one into March

So, is everyone's computers telling them this is an "attack site"? Its being quite a pain in the ass at the moment.

As much as I love this site I can only use it at work because every time I've ever used it at home my computer has gotten completely f'ed.

For whatever reason my work has the appropriate safeguards in place while my home computers do not. Beats me

But yeah, take your time, the calendars are awesome

Guest mindfly
So, is everyone's computers telling them this is an "attack site"? Its being quite a pain in the ass at the moment.

Yeah sucks balls, i have to turn it off in the browser settings not to warn me that is.

Yup......everytime I open LGW my Norton anti-virus goes nuts....

It gave me a list of every thread that had problems...17 total.

I'm having a ton of problems getting to this site. I just had to unblock attack sites (which I don't really feel comfortable doing). Hope someone can get this spyware/virus thing figured out. I like this website for the most part but if my computer gets all messed up, I won't be coming back :P

The site is back to review with Google to get the blacklist removed (as of noon today, it appears the site has been deemed clear of any infections and should be displaying normally in your browsers). For those that are still experiencing problems and get a pop-up form their anti-spyware, please refer to this thread:

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63455

This is a very important matter to get resolved and as much information I can get from you guys, the better I can eliminate the problem.

Thanks!

The laptop has to go back in for a minor repair on Thursday and I *should* get it back later that day. Right now I'm targeting release of the wallpaper for Friday evening sometime.

Thanks for your patience!

The laptop has to go back in for a minor repair on Thursday and I *should* get it back later that day. Right now I'm targeting release of the wallpaper for Friday evening sometime.

Thanks for your patience!

Any hints on who we can expect as the player in the background? How about Datsyuuuuuuukkkkkk! Or a Stevie Y retro background? Or what about a Gordie Howe retro?

hey guys, i can write a program that can automate the generation of the images. let me know. i would just need to know where you get the team logos.

Oooooo that would be cool! It'd make Matt's life easier too.