• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

AttentionMetro Detroit Members,

Rate this topic

Bascially this is a feeler for who would be up for getting together when there are games and watching them at a bar.

Grab some food, some drinks, watch the games, and have some fun folks!

It would be awesome to get some games together also.... If you are interested at all with this or even helping to get something going, post here!

Thank you again!

Edited by Rivalred

I used to be apart of a group of people that were in the red wings chat room when they had that. We used to get together probably 2-3 times a season, mostly at Mr's B's or some sports bar. We would get as many as 30 people at some of them. It was great because we would all wear our red wing jerseys and the funny part was trying to figure everyone out. That and we would still refer the person by their chat handle rather than their real name. Lots of fun, tons of good memories.

I would definately be interested in something like that again.

Guest ontariowingsfan

good idea. alot of people at letsgokings.com get together ALL the time for stuff

good idea. alot of people at letsgokings.com get together ALL the time for stuff

Your welcome also....

I use to do this with car shows at the Pontiac Dealer in Fenton every June, but it is back to hockey......

Come on folks.

Timothy hit the nail on the head. I had no idea this was in here. I hit general discussion and the water cooler and I'm out.

I'm up for going to a local place to watch games. I'm in Berkley. Where is everybody else? We'll pick some place in the middle, and then we'll post it so others can join if they want to.

Opening night might be a good start!

Edited by vladdy16

Weekend games for the first 3 months:

OCTOBER

WEDNESDAY, Oct. 5th is Opening Day against St. Louis.

Saturday the 15th is against Phoenix.

Friday the 21st against Anaheim.

Saturday the 22nd against Columbus.

Saturday the 29th against Chicago.

NOVEMBER

Saturday the 5th is against Phoenix.

Friday the 11th against Minnesota.

Saturday the 19th against St. Louis.

Friday the 25th against Anaheim @4pm

Saturday the 26th against San Jose @ 10:30

DECEMBER

Friday the 9th against Washington

Saturday the 17th against Tampa.

Friday the 23rd against Chicago.

And New Years Eve against Columbus.

All games are between 7 and 8:30 unless otherwise noted.

I am from Marine City....near port huron, but am willing to drive to somewhere in macomb or even oakland.

I also have a work schedule that conflicts with a lot of games. I work monday thru friday 2-10pm and on saturday i work mornings til 5pm. something on a saturday night would work for me. I also think we would get the most people from online then.

Also if anyone knows how to create a website for something like this, that could work. I remember when I went to a ton of the red wings chat get-togethers, we posted a ton of pictures online and had info about the next party on the site too. Not a bad idea.

hey. got an idea on where we could hold the event.

www.spectadium.com

A few red wings chat parties were held here before. They have tons of tvs, pool tables, dart boards and other stuff.

It's on Livernois, south of big beaver road and I-75. Let me know what you think.

www.spectadium.com

A few red wings chat parties were held here before. They have tons of tvs, pool tables, dart boards and other stuff.

It's on Livernois, south of big beaver road and I-75. Let me know what you think.

That would be easy for people who are coming from the South if it is off of 75 right?

www.spectadium.com

That would be easy for people who are coming from the South if it is off of 75 right?

yup..just south of I-75.

they have a bar area with like 10 tvs all in a row and they have another section with a 4 big screen tv. As long as no other big event is going on, the wings game should take top priority on the tv. In a nutshell tho, you can't turn around without seeing a tv.