• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest youssp9

End of Palffy rumors for Detroit?

Rate this topic

Guest youssp9

Report from www.thefourthperiod.com. "reports still suggest the Leafs are close to signing free agent center Jason Allison, and are apparently interested in winger Zigmund Palffy."

Does anyone else think we dont have a chance of getting palffy now?

Report from www.thefourthperiod.com. "reports still suggest the Leafs are close to signing free agent center Jason Allison, and are apparently interested in winger Zigmund Palffy."

Does anyone else think we dont have a chance of getting palffy now?

No, there's still a chance.

I still think theres a chance he comes here, which I wouldnt mind because supposeldy finesse players will benefit from the new NHL. We would definately have to add grit either way though. I also wouldnt be surprised if we see Bondra here.

I still think theres a chance he comes here, which I wouldnt mind because supposeldy finesse players will benefit from the new NHL. We would definately have to add grit either way though. I also wouldnt be surprised if we see Bondra here.

Bondra!! that's a name i hadn't thought of. make it happen Kenny, after our own boys of course

Bondra would be pretty good on our top line. I was just thinking earlier today that of Lang and Shanahan, there is acceptable size and strength, but something of a lack of speed. In addition to this, Bondra played along side Lang last season, which was pretty much Lang's most successful season.

Bondra would be pretty good on our top line. I was just thinking earlier today that of Lang and Shanahan, there is acceptable size and strength, but something of a lack of speed. In addition to this, Bondra played along side Lang last season, which was pretty much Lang's most successful season.

Yup, I totally agree. I think he would be a good 1-2 year contract signing.

Shanahan-Lang-Bondra

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom OR x-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Maltby-Draper-Yzerman

Williams-Franzen-Mowers