• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

Detroit scouting at Buffalo

Rate this topic

BIRON FAILS AUDITION?

BUFFALO NEWS: Tim Graham yesterday reported that when it was announced Martin Biron would start Wednesday's game for the Sabres against the Ottawa Senators "teams scrambled to get scouts to Buffalo". Fourteen seats were reserved at the HSBC arena press box, half of those for Western Conference representatives, with the Edmonton Oilers having three of those seats and the Detroit Red Wings dispatching Dave Lewis.

Why do you think Dave Lewis was there?

Guest youssp9

Yea, the only way Biron would come to detroit is if all of our goalies, (legace, osgood, and howard) got injured and there was no-one to replace them.

Dave Lewis is a scout dude. It's his job to go around to ever city and watch some games. And I really don't think that he was there for the Sabers either. I think he was there for the Senators. I don't know who won or what the fianl score was, but I bet Ottawa made a fool out of Buffalo. Ottawa has a lot of good players, and I think a lot of teams scouts went to Buffalo to watch the Ottawa Senators players and see if any are worth picking up next off-season, and maybe the same with a couple players with Buffalo.