• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

well I was trying to get a bunch of people to go to Michigan Adventures with me and have some fun. but no one wants to/can come. The one person I thought was coming just informed me that since its a weekday that might be a problem. I keep having people tell me I should have done a different place or a different day, last time I checked this was for me, not for them :( whatever still hopefully will be better than my 17th bday. I fail at bdays :( :(

It could be worse. The past 5-10ish years the only people that have remembered my b-day is my parents and sister. s***, I didn't even get a Happy Birthday Dallas27 thread on this site. My cousin, however, still opens presents in front of people at the age of 22. *edit* Needless to say, I hate birthdays. Hate going to them. Hate everything about them.

5 birdies and 4 bogeys today. F'n bogeys.

Edited by dallas27

It could be worse. The past 5-10ish years the only people that have remembered my b-day is my parents and sister. s***, I didn't even get a Happy Birthday Dallas27 thread on this site. My cousin, however, still opens presents in front of people at the age of 22. *edit* Needless to say, I hate birthdays. Hate going to them. Hate everything about them.

Not true! I remembered.

Ahh a golfer.

Do you think a pitching wedge or a 3 wood would be most effective at taking someone down?

awww cheer up buttercup :D

I have done nothing but cry today, aside from the 3.5 hours I was at work, couldnt cry there :(

:(

:( :(

yea his liver and spleen were messed up...they still dont know what is wrong. or how it happened.

is he doing better now?

not that I am trying to outdo you, but my 17th birthday....was supossed to hang out with my best friend. the day before my birthday she tells me we cant hang out any more because she has tickets to a concert which she is taking a guy that she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with to with her. I was mad because she knew about the concert for weeks and kept saying she was going to hang out with me because she, "didnt want to hurt my feelings." :rolleyes: why not just tell me and let me make other plans? so I ended up going to the mall with my neighbor on my birthday, she was like 40 at the time. during which I got about 20 calls from my friends boyfriend asking for her and where she was because she told him we were still hanging out. so he kept yelling at me and calling my phone non-stop. He worked with my neighbors son at meijer and he followed my neighbor home (he knew that he lived by me) followed him and his then girlfriend over to my house just walked in the door (a few mins after my neighbor, didnt knock or anything) stormed into my room screaming at me. I about burst into tears, I told him I didnt know where she was, that she ditched me and he didnt have to be an ass about it. and he stormed out of my house. I tried to cover up that I was about to cry and act like whatever about it. only to find out a few weeks later that my neighbors girlfriend thought I was a ***** for acting that way towards the guy who barged into my house screaming at me. that was a fun day. :( if you give me your address I will send you a birthday card every year, so someone else will remember :)

Edited by wingnut22

pitching wedge. you get a faster swing and its more accurate

but the 3 wood has a larger heavier head so potentially could do more damage due to its weight and the momentum...although the curve of the wedge means smaller impact area...its a toughie.

I have done nothing but cry today, aside from the 3.5 hours I was at work, couldnt cry there :(

i will try to see if i can get out there but most likely i cant. but when i do go out to detroit which could be october, i will make it up to you. i promise. besides we still have the go to the HHOF

but the 3 wood has a larger heavier head so potentially could do more damage due to its weight and the momentum...although the curve of the wedge means smaller impact area...its a toughie.

yeah but with the smaller impact head and a dead on accuracy if you hit the right spot there will be a lot of damage

i will try to see if i can get out there but most likely i cant. but when i do go out to detroit which could be october, i will make it up to you. i promise. besides we still have the go to the HHOF

well I am going on the 13th of August, to MI adventures that is. Was going with my friend but now she is saying how she would rather go on a weekend :rolleyes: I cant go on weekends those are my busy days haha. I doubt you can make it :P and if you are in MI I better get to see you!

well I am going on the 13th of August, to MI adventures that is. Was going with my friend but now she is saying how she would rather go on a weekend :rolleyes: I cant go on weekends those are my busy days haha. I doubt you can make it :P and if you are in MI I better get to see you!

if i go to MI i will see you. that is a guarantee.

I'm talking strictly looks here. CB is hot. I'd let him touch me.

You know Rabia. It's not all about looks. Guys have personalities too. Totally not cool. Men are not objects. Shallow *****.

You know Rabia. It's not all about looks. Guys have personalities too. Totally not cool. Men are not objects. Shallow *****.

Wrong. You are all my play things. I shall objectify you and treat you as pieces of meat and use you as accessories. And you shall enjoy it thoroughly.

Wrong. You are all my play things. I shall objectify you and treat you as pieces of meat and use you as accessories. And you shall enjoy it thoroughly.

Well you think you know someone. I don't know what to say.