• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

No you're right. Lately I've been resembling a beached whale.

Abso-*******-lutely NOT. No way. I made a bad joke and........f***....yer thin.

What do you weigh? Like 80 lbs? I could prolly throw you 40 yards, uphill. 45 if you really pissed me off.

(f*** - see? This is like trying to get pee outta the pool.)

You are thin.

Hey LOOK UP THERE! A BALLOON! *Still running*

IT'S RED!

Abso-*******-lutely NOT. No way. I made a bad joke and........f***....yer thin.

What do you weigh? Like 80 lbs? I could prolly throw you 40 yards, uphill. 45 if you really pissed me off.

(f*** - see? This is like trying to get pee outta the pool.)

You are thin.

Hey LOOK UP THERE! A BALLOON! *Still running*

IT'S RED!

:lol: Relax buddy. It's not that big a deal. I'm not your average chick. Nothing bugs me.

:shock: *screams* *runs away*

you think that is scary?! I just am sitting here minding my own business, and I feel something brush against my chest, I figure its a hair and go to get it and there wasnt one. so I figure I am imagining things. but then I feel it again and its moving! I tore off my shirt and bra and there is a BEETLE IN MY BRA. I then killed it with a shoe, and vaccuumed it up. *shudders*

you think that is scary?! I just am sitting here minding my own business, and I feel something brush against my chest, I figure its a hair and go to get it and there wasnt one. so I figure I am imagining things. but then I feel it again and its moving! I tore off my shirt and bra and there is a BEETLE IN MY BRA. I then killed it with a shoe, and vaccuumed it up. *shudders*

I'm not afraid of bugs at all, but something like that would make me scream like a little girl.

I'm not afraid of bugs at all, but something like that would make me scream like a little girl.

its not that I am afraid of bugs, I just dont like them. but that was just gross. how long was it there!? :scared:

Oh c'mon its just a little beetle I don't even think beetles bite. I would have pulled it out and squashed it with a paper towel. :unsure:

Oh c'mon its just a little beetle I don't even think beetles bite. I would have pulled it out and squashed it with a paper towel. :unsure:

<_<<_<

hopefully not long, im assuming you would have felt it move sooner.

yeah. I am thinking it must have been in my hair, because I first felt it right about where my hair ends and then felt it move downward. I had never seen on that looked like this on either. it was small, like body and legs and all were maybe a bit bigger than the eraser of a pencil, like around. and it was brown with like a black stripe down its back. I thought it was a spider at first.