• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I slammed the mayo down on the board so i could get it out onto the sandwhich and I guess that gives you a bad attitude...it didnt help that the daughter was a total brat and just wanted everything and anything on the sub...I mean we can only put so much on there before you have to add money to the price. The mom tried to argue with me I told her the sub thing and that her daughter was being rude adn I got a " YOU SERVE TE PUBLIC" she wanted to argue more I walked away and she kinda did :blink:

What you could do next time in that situation is give the customer all the extra's in the container so they can add on what they want (those little dishes). This way the sandwich will fall apart on them when they try to take a bite and it does not look like your at fault.

Edited by Rivalred

Dan,

How is school going?

Pretty good, so far. Been getting A's on homework, quizzes and tests. Mid terms coming up *cringe* but I'm not too worried. An old dog can learn new tricks, we just have to work a little harder at it, lol.

How about you, still taking classes?

We oughta get a weekend get-to-gether going at BW's. I'm kinda jealous of those WestCoast'ers getting together all the time. I saw some game tix availabe on this site for kinda cheap. I would go.

Pretty good, so far. Been getting A's on homework, quizzes and tests. Mid terms coming up *cringe* but I'm not too worried. An old dog can learn new tricks, we just have to work a little harder at it, lol.

How about you, still taking classes?

We oughta get a weekend get-to-gether going at BW's. I'm kinda jealous of those WestCoast'ers getting together all the time. I saw some game tix availabe on this site for kinda cheap. I would go.

Yeah, still taking classes.... Will be starting to type up notes here in about 30 minutes or so. I started my rotations down @ DMC 2 times a week now too. Major haul and long days. Been a rough semester in some aspects. Tons of paper work.... Baptism by fire....

I am hoping we can get together here in November or around X-Mas time to watch some games!

West Coaster's do get together a lot, but hey we are lifer's and no one can take that away from us. We see Red n White everywhere we go. Many fans in Detroit get together I think, but do not publicly announce it as not everyone is invited or only select people.

a little bit ago we had two BIG branches from a tree in our backyard break off...... :unsure:

but for dessert tonight I made a big cookie, covered it with ice cream, covered that with whipped cream and added chocolate curled shavings, and cherries!

360 days to go until I get my sister haaaammmmeeerrreeeddddd at the bar.

Her guy friend thingy got her flowers, +1, but he hasn't bought me a beer yet, that's about -8923467