• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

new lap top :)

Now you can zoom across the internetz!

I have a bunch of coupons for Bath&Body Works and I think I'm going to go on my lunch break today. I don't know how I'm going to pick flavors , I always narrow it down to a few and then can't decide.

Now you can zoom across the internetz!

I have a bunch of coupons for Bath&Body Works and I think I'm going to go on my lunch break today. I don't know how I'm going to pick flavors , I always narrow it down to a few and then can't decide.

they serve food there?

:( thats sad about the one kitty. but good that 5 made it! are you keeping them?

nathan's mom is taking one for sure, there is a few people that want one. Once they are old enough and people want them they are on their own. lol and Jasi is getting fixed. Seems like everyone loves kittens tho, im sure they will go fast. Ill have pics of them on Sat. I havnt even seen them yet, so they are a surprise to me.

they serve food there?

...Don't they? How can something called country apple, midnight pomegranate, or exotic coconut not be delicious? I thought it was astronaut food :unsure:

Where is my Charger you promised :(

Que es esto?!?! I never promised anything. Not like you ever gave me any incentive to do so. What's in it for me if I promise you this Charger you speak of?

Bah the quote didn't take, but well done on the bargain hunting Lizz!

nathan's mom is taking one for sure, there is a few people that want one. Once they are old enough and people want them they are on their own. lol and Jasi is getting fixed. Seems like everyone loves kittens tho, im sure they will go fast. Ill have pics of them on Sat. I havnt even seen them yet, so they are a surprise to me.

of course everyone loves kittens they are just adorable! haha

Bah the quote didn't take, but well done on the bargain hunting Lizz!

my cousin knows this guy and this guys work gives him money to buy the latest and greatest new lap tops out there like every 6 months for work. he uses them for presentations and stuff and then he can keep them or sell them or whatever. so the guy sells them cheap since he got them for free. its pretty sweet

:o

I'm refusing to get one.

Same as I refused to get a MySpace.

Myspace is way overrated. I had one for awhile but then I stopped using it so I just deleted it.

EDIT: Not that twitter isn't overrated. It probably is. I still have no clue why I got one.

Edited by heinz57

I dont have a twitter. I have a myspace but almost never go on there. I was going on there once in awhile to check up on a friend of mine but she just deleted me off everything for whatever reason. I was going to delete it, but I have a few cousins on there who dont have facebooks haha

got to see Jumanji on the big screen this morning. then spent the day at the Imagination Station and walking the boardwalk and pier. lunch at Ray's with a coconut shake!! then went to Pottawatomie and played volleyball in the water, then rock band most of the night.

but now I am losing my voice :(

woo last night 11 drinks 45 minutes, blacked out, threw up, got kicked out of the bar until they saw like 25 people leaving to a new bar so they let us stay until 2. i call that a win for my 21st bday

woo last night 11 drinks 45 minutes, blacked out, threw up, got kicked out of the bar until they saw like 25 people leaving to a new bar so they let us stay until 2. i call that a win for my 21st bday

very nice. haha :P

i only blackout for 2 minutes then i was ok. just posted pics up on facebook

haha I saw them. very nice :P

I bought season 3 of the nanny....I love that show. I have watched them all though, I havent been able to find seasons 1 or 2 yet though :(

haha I saw them. very nice :P

I bought season 3 of the nanny....I love that show. I have watched them all though, I havent been able to find seasons 1 or 2 yet though :(

amazon.com

amazon.com

yeah I looked on there. found them but most seemed all weird about returns. I have had so much trouble in the past getting knock offs from online, I dont want to buy from someone who says no returns! I found them on best buy.com though.