• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I hope you have a Wings game on your schedule while here. :)

Nah, I wish! We've sold our house in Michigan and are in the process of buying one down here in Texas. I need to fly back up there in a couple of weeks to load all our stuff into a moving truck and haul it down here.

I got to sleep around 5:30 :scared: but was able to sleep until around 11, so not too bad. This is why I almost never drink-- heartburn and insomnia. Stupid delicious Smirnoff blueberry lemonade things! :lol:

Congrats on selling your house here and buying a new one. Too bad you can't squeeze in a game though....next time :)

Yeah I really wish I could but I'm running on a tight schedule. I'm flying up to Detroit on January 14th , loading up our rental truck that day and taking off back home on Saturday and need to be back here for Sunday night. Between family life and work commitments time is something I don't have. My Construction Company is starting 13 new Sites in the next two months and as the Safety Coordinator I need to be available. I'm also really not looking forward to this trip because it'll be the first time I've been apart from my wife since we got married and it'll be the first time I've been apart from my one year old son since he was born.

Yeah I really wish I could but I'm running on a tight schedule. I'm flying up to Detroit on January 14th , loading up our rental truck that day and taking off back home on Saturday and need to be back here for Sunday night. Between family life and work commitments time is something I don't have. My Construction Company is starting 13 new Sites in the next two months and as the Safety Coordinator I need to be available. I'm also really not looking forward to this trip because it'll be the first time I've been apart from my wife since we got married and it'll be the first time I've been apart from my one year old son since he was born.

Glad your company is doing so well, that's always good. And being away from them will be good motivation for your long drive back, you'll have 2 happy faces :wub: waiting for you when you get home.

Firefox wouldn't install Adobe Flash Player. Or rather, it would install, and then it would immediately ask me to install it again instead of letting me watch the video I wanted to see. So I installed Google Chrome. I don't go in for that "playing hard to get" nonsense from anyone, least of all a web browser.

Firefox wouldn't install Adobe Flash Player. Or rather, it would install, and then it would immediately ask me to install it again instead of letting me watch the video I wanted to see. So I installed Google Chrome. I don't go in for that "playing hard to get" nonsense from anyone, least of all a web browser.

Do you have 64 bit Windows 7? I've got that issue and haven't figure it out yet. I pretty much stick to firefox so I need to get it fixed because I keep missing out on videos I want to watch.

I find it very funny that kids have things they need to sell for fund raisers, but it always seems to be the parents doing the job. Girl Scout cookies anyone? :P

When I was a kid, if I had to sell something, my parents would just pay for the lot right off. I'd still try and sell it all to friends/family/neighbors/whomever, but that way even if I wasn't able to, it would all still have been bought. If that makes sense.

Yep, I'm sure people still do that, and nice of your parents to do that. I just don't have the money to be financing all of that, $3.50/box adds up quickly. I do that at the beginning of the school year because they have a mandatory raffle ticket sale, I think it's about $100 so I just buy it and hope to win, never have yet.