• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

"sunshine go away today, i don't feel much like dancing..."

he said something to the like of "my mommy" ;)

..not sure why, but Marc can explain that one. =D

:lol: its from the bazooka bubble gum song in spanish.

flip, whts is your real name because thats not fair that you call me by my first name and i still call you flip

I lurve that song.

my sister just came in here and asked if I was ever going to finish the puzzle I started I told her she could go ahead and do it and she says, "um... el pass-o" haha

Edited by wingnut22

yea ive had an eventful night...... I had the door locked cuz i was gonna watch a movie (door was open still at this point) well I got part way into the movie and wanted a shower..I see a cat looking in the room, so I close it. I go to double check it and its LOCKED! my keys are in the room as well as nathans. so in other words it took me two friggin house to take a shower tonight. we had to break in nathans room. we sliced the screen open and got a hangar to grab the keys with. what a night. blar

yea ive had an eventful night...... I had the door locked cuz i was gonna watch a movie (door was open still at this point) well I got part way into the movie and wanted a shower..I see a cat looking in the room, so I close it. I go to double check it and its LOCKED! my keys are in the room as well as nathans. so in other words it took me two friggin house to take a shower tonight. we had to break in nathans room. we sliced the screen open and got a hangar to grab the keys with. what a night. blar

that sucks :(

I've decided not to catch babies tomorrow. I'm sleeping in.

I hope someone is there to catch them ;) haha

no one cares!

okay so you are what 3, 4 years old tops now?

no one cares about you

:clap:

you never really know how much glass is on a hockey rink til you have to clean it...

:( that sucks. I meant to ask before. You siad you were putting in your 3 weeks notice. was it at your zamboni job?

:( that sucks. I meant to ask before. You siad you were putting in your 3 weeks notice. was it at your zamboni job?

no, never... i am quitting my other one because I have to start class again so I won't be able to keep working for them

no, never... i am quitting my other one because I have to start class again so I won't be able to keep working for them

ahhh I see. thats why I asked haha. is your other one the one where you had to deliver something gross that one time? haha or was that someone else who posted that on here? lol

anybody ever been to the island? if not, I highly recommend it. it is the most beautiful place I have ever been

It's pretty sharp, I haven't been there for six years now. I just like that there are no cars... it's nice

Fudge on the boat back from there is the -best- boat ride snack ever.

:lol: its from the bazooka bubble gum song in spanish.

flip, whts is your real name because thats not fair that you call me by my first name and i still call you flip

Don. It sucks in English, but the Spanish is pretty right on! :P

on bazooka joe, the five cent price kept me coming back every time.