• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I am in work till 10 pea ayum tonight, waaaaaaaaaaaaa. On a Friday night! Seriously! Do these people have no respect for my social life? I used to go out Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights before work became all nazi like and started making me work Friday nights and Saturday daytimes. As a result, I have not been so drunk that I have fallen over in like a month! However all will be changed tomorrow, friend's engagement party, time to get hammered :-D I can't wait.

I am in work till 10 pea ayum tonight, waaaaaaaaaaaaa. On a Friday night! Seriously! Do these people have no respect for my social life? I used to go out Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights before work became all nazi like and started making me work Friday nights and Saturday daytimes. As a result, I have not been so drunk that I have fallen over in like a month! However all will be changed tomorrow, friend's engagement party, time to get hammered :-D I can't wait.

thumbup.gif have fun. drink a few for us. thumbup.gif

cups, they never ask for cups. Ive gone to Crate and Barrel and got friends juice cups and they were so excited cuz they didnt even ask for them. two wine glasses and four juice cups works, maybe a bottle of wine too.

That's a pretty good idea. My Mum suggested a couple of nice champagne flutes and a bottle of bubbly, but I am sooo skint. I'll have to get up early tomorrow and go buy something AND get an outfit, waa.

Mmmmmmm allllcoohoollll. I can't wait for my way too f'ng rich friend to come home tomorrow and we raid his liquor cabinent. Or it might be today, I forgot what he said. I just can't wait to bum off him, I miss it since he decided to transfer to another college and live there sad.gif

Guest shanny14

got a hockey game tomorrow night.. woohoo! im really happy! i didnt like the week that our rec league took off. totally sucked! back in action tonight. already had practice. it was great. biggrin.gif

That's a pretty good idea. My Mum suggested a couple of nice champagne flutes and a bottle of bubbly, but I am sooo skint. I'll have to get up early tomorrow and go buy something AND get an outfit, waa.

skint? I have to ask. your nutty British slang makes my head spin so. wacko.gif