No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

hahah wedding crashers = pure genius.

has everyone seen the extended edition?

DEATH YOU ARE MY ***** LOVER!!!!

and of course, how could you forget...

Let's play just the tips, just for a second, just to see how it feels...

My friends and I often quote this in crowded places just to create uncomfortable situations smile.gif heh heh heh

Ahaha, Wedding Crashers is the absolute BEST. HILARIOUS from beginning to end.

Like everyone else, I love the meatloaf part. And when he was at the funeral. "Damn you Roger!!!"

I also cracked up when that *** kid, I forgot his name? Was trying to seduce Vince Vaughn, and then the next morning he was telling his bro that he got no sleep last night and he was like "soft matress?" "yeah, could of been the soft mattress, or the midnight rape." AHAHA

I need to buy that DVD. That and Anchorman. I lurrrve Will Ferell!

I hate hate HATE AP English. Screw getting college credit, this class SUCKS! AP Calc too. Shoot me now!

I hate hate HATE AP English. Screw getting college credit, this class SUCKS! AP Calc too. Shoot me now!

Anchorman!! I loveeeeee it.

Watched it the other night. I can go on and on with quotes from that movie.

I heard their periods attract bears. They can smell the menstration.

That's great, you hear that? Bears! Now you have the whole station in danger.

*edit* The sad thing is if you check these they are most likely word for word, that's how much I suck at life or how good my memory is.

Edited by dallas27

Sex panther..

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works everytime.

That doesn't make any sense!

If you look back 5 pages or so I said the same thing a few days ago lol

Guest shanny14

FTR i have had things going around and I am aware that certain people are on here spouting off problems from another board. its not right to sit there and gossip behind peoples backs about it.

so for whoever knows what i am talking about please lets open the discussion in a PM or something for that matter( not that its any of your business). instead of taking it out on here on this board and lowering my credibility. I think some of you know what i am talking about. for those of you that dont it really doesnt matter. just dont worry about it. I want to get to the bottum of this. nothing against anyone else i just want to know why so many people are acting cold towards me when they dont even know the other side. they are going on the credibility of someone that you dont even know what they care capable of. I ll post all the pms on here if noone believes me cause im that mad.

Edited by shanny14

Lang or Lit? Either way, I had terrific teachers for both, so I loved both classes. Hang in there! Not having to take English in college was HUGE for me in many ways. It went like this:

No freshman English --> used free space on schedule to take PLAN 201 --> which is prerequisite for transferring into urban planning --> which was about the only way I could hop the fast track out of architecture, which was killing me and my GPA (and as a bonus I enjoyed urban planning).

Not having to wait a semester to get into urban planning meant I could still graduate on time. Being able to graduate on time meant I didn't have to take an extra semester or two of the Navy's money through ROTC, which means I only have to spend four years in the Navy if I want to as opposed to five or six.

All because of AP English. Honest. Moral of the story: the more credit you can bring with you to school, the better.

Lang or Lit? Either way, I had terrific teachers for both, so I loved both classes. Hang in there! Not having to take English in college was HUGE for me in many ways. It went like this:

No freshman English --> used free space on schedule to take PLAN 201 --> which is prerequisite for transferring into urban planning --> which was about the only way I could hop the fast track out of architecture, which was killing me and my GPA (and as a bonus I enjoyed urban planning).

Not having to wait a semester to get into urban planning meant I could still graduate on time. Being able to graduate on time meant I didn't have to take an extra semester or two of the Navy's money through ROTC, which means I only have to spend four years in the Navy if I want to as opposed to five or six.

All because of AP English. Honest. Moral of the story: the more credit you can bring with you to school, the better.

Lit.

I dont have a problem sticking out the class, it's the AP test I worry about. The class is kind of a waste if you dont pass. Same with Calc, but I'm not expecting to pass that one.

Truthfully, I only joined AP because of who the teacher was supposed to be. I had the teacher last year for AP English 3, and LOVED her. We really clicked and I aced the class big time and learned a lot. But this year she ended up taking a big bonus to retire early and my English 1 teacher took over the job. I really didnt like her freshman year and I like her even less now. She's the only problem I really have with that class...that and the Literary essays we have to do on classic novels. I've been puttin em off and now I have 2 weeks to read 5 novels and write 5 Literary essays on them. Oops thumbdown.gif

I actually like the challenge of the class, but the teacher is what kills me. I prefer my Written Comm, Journalism, and Yearbook classes over AP (Yes, out of the 6 classes I have, 4 of them are english credits) lol

Thanks for the new perspective on things though BRTD

Edited by brit_1102

Sex panther..

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works everytime.

That doesn't make any sense!

If you look back 5 pages or so I said the same thing a few days ago lol

Hahaha, oops didn't know that.

Brick...where did you get the hand grenade?