• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

We still posting pics of pets?

Say hi to Chloe.

user posted image

She's a one month old black dumbo rat. biggrin.gif She has a sister (Lana) as well, but she hasn't been too fond of the camera just yet. tongue.gif

big smallville fan, eh?

Blame my fiancee too. laugh.gif

Well, just chimin' in here -- I posted one a little while back but I absolutely hated it. Here's another one(more recent)

user posted image

I was being a goofball. That was in my neighborhood. My god, I live in teh GHETTO.!!! wink.gif

Edited by Naslund19

Well, just chimin' in here -- I posted one a little while back but I absolutely hated it. Here's another one(more recent)

user posted image

I was being a goofball. That was in my neighborhood. My god, I live in teh GHETTO.!!! wink.gif

I love the skater boy/gangsta/ rock look. hehe.gif

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

user posted image

I love the skater boy/gangsta/ rock look. hehe.gif

Hey now...that's how I rock it. Living in the GHETTO, it's always rad to throw up GANG SIGNS. tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Edit: And the "sunglasses" everyone finds neat, mainly because they actually aren't sunglasses. They are my actual eye glasses, but when I go outside and it's sunny, they darken up like that, hahah,

Edited by Naslund19