• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

From tonights game with my ALL TIME FAV!! and a nice autograph on the jersey smile.gif  thumbup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

That is so freaking awesome!!

You are lucky! Gotta love JR. He looks like the nicest guy. Was this after the game? How did u know where they'd be at?

Yeah thats after the game... It where the players go onto their bus SE exit. I also met Avery (again) and got him to sign my ticket.

Yep made me super happy! I should of brought my other three Roenick Jerseys (Chicago, Phoenix and Philly) for him to sign so I could have all four autographed, but I thought that might be too much wink.gif

During warmups he winked at us and did a little jig by the bench after stretching... total class act! Not to mention giving pucks to little Wings fans and Kings fans alike in the crowd

Edited by OsGOD

Awesome pic Os.

JR is always doing a jig or something, that one when something happened in the game and he skated out and danced was priceless.

Awesome pic Os.

JR is always doing a jig or something, that one when something happened in the game and he skated out and danced was priceless.

JR explained that on the Best Damn SPorts Show awhile ago. The glass broke and they were taking up near 1/2 to get the payne of glass replaced. Then that song came on, "You should be dancing" (I beleive that was the name) and he just started to dance. They played that song on the Show and then he started dancing all over the place. He gave us a little bit of an Encore last night, but it was both pricessless!

That clip of him dancing was sooooo funny. I think I have it saved on my comp somewhere.

Really nice pic OsGOD smile.gif

If you find that, can you upload it?

>Here<

Working now!

Edited by Kattermole