• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

how do I put a pic in here?  Never tried before, and now I cant seem to figure it out.

You have to upload it into a website such as Photobucket

Once you've done that, "right click" the image and click "View image" Copy the URL (web address) from the top and post it by hitting the "IMG" button when you are adding your reply.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Wow. You both are gorgeous! What a cute couple! smile.gif

Sweet, we know what our coach looks like. Haha

coughourcoachishotcough tongue.gif

That is an adorable picture. You guys are such a cute couple!!

Wow. You both are gorgeous! What a cute couple! smile.gif

Sweet, we know what our coach looks like. Haha

coughourcoachishotcough tongue.gif

That is an adorable picture. You guys are such a cute couple!!

coughwowyouwerentkiddingcough laugh.gif

Seriously though, great picture. You guys are very cute together. smile.gif

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple. Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

My wife is the paintshop pro in our house biggrin.gif

Edited by OsGOD

Since I've referred to my wife before, I am obviously the one on the 'right'.

This was taken a little more than 5 months ago.

user posted image

In the great flu bug tradition of the LGW.com Red Wings. . .

coughdamnyourehotcoughcough

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple. Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

awwwwww, love the pic. Both of you are really good looking as well! smile.gif

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple.  Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

Thats a nice pic OsGod. I like the Red Wings themed Paint Shop job she did. thumbup.gif

By the way, A guy I know got married this Summer and it looks like he had the exact same Tux as you. Small world.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

user posted image

I just realized that I don't smile often in pictures, and I also realized that I don't even have many pictures.

laugh.gif If you scroll this page all the way up (at least at my monitor's resolution) it looked like you had posted one of those UFO snapshots with those circle things in the ceiling. Confused me until I scolled down. tongue.gif

peace

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple.  Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

Thats a nice pic OsGod. I like the Red Wings themed Paint Shop job she did. thumbup.gif

By the way, A guy I know got married this Summer and it looks like he had the exact same Tux as you. Small world.

Thanks! Yeah a lot of everything we own is Red Wing colored except our cars which are geared toward Disney and the Disney Vacation Club.

Pretty much all my avatars I will have over the course of the existence on this board will all be made by her. I only wish I could be half as talented when it comes to designing Icons in paintshop.

The tux was from Afterhours... One and out with them, it was a horrific experience with them and luckily everyone was able to wear pants and ties to the wedding (you can see where the problem is heading). But I LOVED the Tux smile.gif

The tux was from Afterhours... One and out with them, it was a horrific experience with them and luckily everyone was able to wear pants and ties to the wedding (you can see where the problem is heading). But I LOVED the Tux smile.gif

I think he got his at Men's Warehouse

Not sure though

We look suprisingly alike ARice89. But I think my hair's just a little longer. Short hair's for nerds anyway. wink.gif

That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.

(Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 07:19PM)

That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.

No way!!! I was just typing that exact same line... Seriously, I pictured you two looking alike (brothers or something) very Odd.

Edited by OsGOD