• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Michigan Is Back!

Rate this topic

Question. I didn't get to see the game, but I saw the foul discrepancy. According to a letter on Big Ten Wonk, MSU committed 26 while Michigan committed 13. What happened? Was MSU really that sloppy, or was it come home court advantage?

BTW, if you're a Big 10 hoops fan, I recommend reading Big Ten Wonk. Good insight, stats, and he's pretty funny.

Question. I didn't get to see the game, but I saw the foul discrepancy. According to a letter on Big Ten Wonk, MSU committed 26 while Michigan committed 13. What happened? Was MSU really that sloppy, or was it come home court advantage?

I would say the foul discrepancy was about 70 team/30 crowd, there were definitely some calls that the ref would have given to the Sparties had the game been at Breslin, but a lot of the fouls came from us pounding the ball around in the post (I believe i read something where we had like 12 three point plays.).

The Sparties did play really sloppy at times (They went like 6 minutes without a field goal made) and had some very costly turnovers.

Oh and today's game is just proving how good we are even more....

Im just going to make a prediction (Given UM keeps up this play)

Michigan Will Beat Illinois at Michigan, Hell, we almost pulled it off last year and look how bad that team was.....

Nothing wrong with the spilt. Most of the time the away team gets their butt kicked in the Big Ten any way. Shannon Brown is a freak of natute athlete.

That Shannon Brown is something else. Not bad for a dude with a Girl's name. laugh.gif

That Shannon Brown is something else. Not bad for a dude with a Girl's name. laugh.gif

Like Courtney Sims is much better...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone out there had a tape of the incident before the game. I haven't seen it yet, and I can't find it online anywhere...

Like Courtney Sims is much better...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone out there had a tape of the incident before the game. I haven't seen it yet, and I can't find it online anywhere...

biggrin.gif True. haha.

I'm still not going to say U-M is "back" There still not in the tourny yet. They got 3 more hard games yet to play. The recruiting also has to get better. Yes U-M is getting Legion in 07, and Sims next year (both very good players), but if you look at MSU they got a very, very good class coming in lead by Lucas, and Herzog.