• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Ericsson

Rate this topic

I noticed that the Griffins blanked Iowa 4 zip with Howard back in net. Looking on the gamesheet it was surprising to see that Jonathon was not on the roster. Is there any indication that he was suspended for the game last night or is he getting the call to cover for the injured Markov over the weekend? The Griffins re-called McGrath from Toledo but he didn't feature last night. Anyone heard anything, I hope he isn't part of any trade as that would be a blow. ( Ericsson that is).

Edited by Andy Pred 48

I noticed that the Griffins blanked Iowa 4 zip with Howard back in net. Looking on the gamesheet it was surprising to see that Jonathon was not on the roster. Is there any indication that he was suspended for the game last night or is he getting the call to cover for the injured Markov over the weekend? The Griffins re-called McGrath from Toledo but he didn't feature last night. Anyone heard anything, I hope he isn't part of any trade as that would be a blow. ( Ericsson that is).

I looked in ESPN.com and Griffins.com under transactions and found nothing having to do with Jonathon Ericsson. Sorry But I was wondering the same thing.

He was injured during the Crunch game on wednesday, he took a hit awkwardly, kind of similar to Markov but he stayed in the game. He is on the trip with the Griffins but he is banged up a bit so he didn't play last night.