• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthhuman

Nashville's record doesn't reflect it's team lately

Rate this topic

The whole team really screwed the pooch that night, YG. Doesn't change the fact that Joey is composed of pure Anti-Win, an element that begins at zero and moves its way down from there, but that particular game was pretty much unsalvageable from all angles.

See my post above that one HofH. That game went wrong for a number of reasons. But dont even think for a second that the Preds didnt go into that game knowing that MacDonald and his 20 ft rebounds were going to be in net. No doubt the fact that A) The game was second of back to back games B) we took 10 penalties and C) faced a full 2 minute 5 on 3 AND another partial 5 on 3 as well, had a lot to do with it. But the fact remains, both Osgood and especially Hasek are better than Joey on any given night.

Edit: ahh, I see you are agreeing the Joey is in fact pretty abysmal, but nevertheless, he played a great part in the loss....as he does in most of his games.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Of course the Wings have a realistic chance of winning the division, don't be silly. They are only 1 point back, and Nashville could hit a snag even though it's unlikely.

It looks like the Wings will either be the #1 or #4 seed.

I'd rather the Wings try to win the division to play either Calgary or Minnesota in the opening round vs. Dallas or San Jose, but Dallas and San Jose are kind of fading right now that I can probably say with some safety that I absolutely do not want to play one team over the other.

Yeah I think we'll win the season series. I mean, sure, they have Forsberg now but even with a Kariya - Forsberg - Sullivan line, they won't have the same chemistry as the Z, Dats, and Homer line. Also it's going to come down to whether or not Vokoun plays consistently and the young blue line of Nashville. They might have the edge on paper, but I don't think they've improved that drastically with their trades this month.

Pre-Forsberg signing, I would have said that we don't have a shot at winning the division.

Post-Forsberg signing, my thoughts haven't changed.

This from the guy who's name is 'suicide' backwards...

but I respect your opinion. Here, I disagree with you.