• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Earthhuman

2/17 GDT: @ Phoenix Coyotes, 9:00pm

Rate this topic

What? Don't ya think Datsyuk is just a bit fugly?

NO! Absolutely not! He's not half as bad as you think he is. If you don't believe me, check the picture in my avatar and tell me he is fugly. He's got beautiful eyes and a great smile. And he's very nice too...trust me, I know that to be true.

If you want fugly, talk to Mike Ricci.

NO! Absolutely not! He's not half as bad as you think he is. If you don't believe me, check the picture in my avatar and tell me he is fugly. He's got beautiful eyes and a great smile. And he's very nice too...trust me, I know that to be true.

the only thing weird about his looks is his candy corn head.

Ricci scares children haha

and Mr. Ilitch

*ducks*

I had no idea Dats appearance (I'm sorry but I think he looks like ET)was a touchy subject...I just love his skills.

I could care less about looks. You could surgically attach his ass to his face, and if he still scores goals and points, I'll still love him.