• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HenrikRules40

2/21 GDT: vs. Chicago Blackhawks, 7:30pm

Rate this topic

Speaking of Swedish...my 7 year old sister found a swedish coin in school the other day and she showed to me today and i looked it up and once i found out that it was swedish money i'm like "I WANT THAT ITS FROM ZETTERBERGS COUNTRY" annddd then she looked at me like i was crazy.

Speaking of Swedish...my 7 year old sister found a swedish coin in school the other day and she showed to me today and i looked it up and once i found out that it was swedish money i'm like "I WANT THAT ITS FROM ZETTERBERGS COUNTRY" annddd then she looked at me like i was crazy.

Well...we're all kinda crazy when it comes to the Wings, but I cant blame her. Outsiders just dont understand.

From the CBS sportsline commentary:

The scoring in this game has finally begun. A two on one resulted in a goal by Zetterberg. It was a nice feed from Datsyuk. Now the teams are skating with energy. Zetterberg now had a 5 game point streak – making him the hottest player in the NHL.

With 22 seconds left in the Chelios penalty the Blackhawks tie the game at 2. It was a shot from an odd angle that deflected off Schneider to beat Hasek. The goal will be credited to Smolinski.

3 - 9:38

The game is almost at the midway point of the period and the score is still tied at 1. However, Chelios loses control of his stick and will be assessed a minor penalty for high sticking. He is lucky it was not a double minor. Right off the face off Datsyuk strips the puck and has a breakaway short handed. He blasts the puck through the legs of Khabibulin to make this game 2-1. The Wings continue to kill off the Blackhawks penalty.

3 - 17:14

The third period is underway. Hopefully Detroit will pick up the pace of this game as their best period is the third period.