• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/23 GDT: Oilers @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

hey, ya'll.... no GDT tonight for me (yeah, I know... like you care!!) :P But I will be watching that NHL scoreboard at the Stars game tonight. Anaheim ought to hand them a loss tonight, Stars have five guys out injured, including Morrow and Lindros. Wish it was Wings and Stars but hockey is hockey, eh?

You guys look out for our Wings tonight, OK? I really hope they can a) win and b) more importantly, have no injuries. I don't understand why Babs is going with Dom tonight and Ozzie vs. Nashvile tomorrow... but, oh, well. Wishing both of them luck and a BIG win!

see you later!

I have this funny feeling we're gonna dominate tonight, but Rolly is gonna be pretty good.

4-1 Wings

Nope, we have like 5 AHL guys that want to be in next year!

I'll predict Lupul has 2 goals tonight.

*yawn stretch* And here we are...

P. 21 You emerge from the woods and standing there before you is a tremendous complex, miles across, and a single open doorway, glowing with the light from within. The buzzing of the chainsaw-wielding maniac in pursuit rings fresh in your ears.

To enter building, turn to page 36.

To turn and face your fears, turn to page 25

P. 36 You walk through the door and slam the way shut behind you. Safe, you begin to explore. Thousands upon thousands of empty seats line up in front of you, as your attention is inevitably drawn to the lone figure gliding across the sheet of ice in the center.

To press on past this mysterious man, turn to page 19.

To go out and get the attention of this red-clad warrior, turn to page 45.

P. 45 "Hello!" you cry out to the man skating leisurely past the blue line. He smiles, but does not answer. At last, he waves you over, pointing to the spare equipment on the bench for your use.

As you meet him out on the ice, he extends his hand to grasp yours, "Hey there, I'm Robert Lang." He glows like a Roman god.

To lock arms with this mightiest of men, turn to page 28.

To blow this ****** off and be on your way, turn to page 40.

P 40. Well, that was a dick thing to do. You syke that guy out, and make your way out of the arena and into the bowels of the beastly structure. Deeper and deeper you go, until finally...

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

You run for fear of your life, but the sounds of its vicious maw, alive with malice, close quick on your heels. All hope is lost.

It is then the door flies open, silhouetting a powerful behemoth, stick held aloft. With an twitch of his wrist, the heart of the monster is pierced. As it falls to the ground, lifeless, you climb up on Robert Lang's shoulder, unable to express your thankfulness.

"It's OK, puny man," he says, "So long as you have learned a lesson."

You have. As the two of you escape the Enchanted Forest in the Langcopter, you know you will have many more adventures with your newfound friend.

THE END

hey, ya'll.... no GDT tonight for me (yeah, I know... like you care!!) :P But I will be watching that NHL scoreboard at the Stars game tonight. Anaheim ought to hand them a loss tonight, Stars have five guys out injured, including Morrow and Lindros. Wish it was Wings and Stars but hockey is hockey, eh?

You guys look out for our Wings tonight, OK? I really hope they can a) win and b) more importantly, have no injuries. I don't understand why Babs is going with Dom tonight and Ozzie vs. Nashvile tomorrow... but, oh, well. Wishing both of them luck and a BIG win!

see you later!

Use this scoreboard: http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nhl/scoreboard

When the game starts there's a link to a gamecentre thingy. Trust me. It's the single greatest site ever for watching games by proxy :P

Loo, trust me when I tell you I will be rooting for your sweetie as well as mine. :)

Boy doesn't it sound funny to hear that Colorado is in last place in their division and might not make the playoffs?

Edited by Kira

You mean he'll like double his season output? :P

Shakes fist in air! Grabs beer in hand, does one of those religious crap dances and sits down to watch the game.