• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

How much longer does Kronner have to wear that cage? Everytime they pan down the bench, I think it's Dom. :P

Here's whay you do. Take a picture of Dom's head and put it on a stick. Then eveytime they scroll down the bench you hold it up so EVERY player is Dom. Now that's a bench I'm sure you'd love. :D

Have I mentioned how much I like Calder? He might be my favorite Wing behind Hank and Nick at this point. What a pick up!

Caldercaldercaldercaldercalder

I'm kinda with you on that one. He's been really impressing me. Definitely a good pick :thumbup:

Have I mentioned how much I like Calder? He might be my favorite Wing behind Hank and Nick at this point. What a pick up!

Caldercaldercaldercaldercalder

really? I can't believe I haven't really noticed him much before he became a Wing... did you follow him before he came to Detroit? He sure is out to prove he belongs here, that's for certain. :thumbup:

ok so im a huge hockey jersey fan, and man was i estatic that bertuzzi was a wing so i could buy his jersey, but you know what i want right now? A Calder jersey. This kid has been amazing since we picked him up. I hope he keeps it up!

calder is looking absolutely fantastic

Man has Calder ever paid off. Another point, has a point in every game since acquire and is just playing great and gritty.

He's been impressing me since the trade. I'm starting to like him more and more.