• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/9 GDT: Kings @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I didn't see the Lebda goal last night...as I was watching THE Princess Diaries..haha.

But that goal was amazing! Holy cow! He can really move it. Every day he becomes more and more like one of my favorite players.

Guest Crymson

I didn't see the Lebda goal last night...as I was watching THE Princess Diaries..haha.

But that goal was amazing! Holy cow! He can really move it. Every day he becomes more and more like one of my favorite players.

I'm sorry for being a tad judgmental, but that's probably the most hideous excuse I've ever heard in my life, on several levels. First, you were actually watching THE PRINCESS DIARIES. Second, you chose to watch THE PRINCESS DIARIES over the Red Wings!! *vomits.*

And you call yourself a real fan... go back to Genovia.

:)

Edited by Crymson

I'm sorry for being a tad judgmental, but that's probably the most hideous excuse I've ever heard in my life, on several levels. First, you were actually watching THE PRINCESS DIARIES. Second, you chose to watch THE PRINCESS DIARIES over the Red Wings!! *vomits.*

And you call yourself a real fan... go back to Genovia.

:)

My sister comandeered the television from me. I only got it back in OT. I have seen the movie before, and I do like it, but I would have much rather watched the Wings.

:P

How did you know it was Genovia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold up there HR! I am acting as Crymson's lawyer here, he will not be answering any of your questions currently!

But let me ask you this: could he not simply find this information on Wikipedia? There you go. I will not have you slandering my client. And even if he did allegedly watch it... I'm certain it was for purely sacrificial reasons, along the same line of men going to see Music and Lyrics with their girlfriends. Seriously.

(But that said, yeah, I saw the diaries. Don't remember a lick about it though ;) )

Guest Crymson

How did you know it was Genovia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw the movie-theater preview for The Princess Diaries 2. The main character says something about "When I became princess of Genovia, I wanted to use the position to help the world...blah blah blah blah blah." I also recall the utter bastardization of "Mo Money, Mo Problems" for the previews/commercials for the two movies.

I could also have heard "Genovia" on one of the frequent commercials for both the original and the sequel.

My sister comandeered the television from me. I only got it back in OT. I have seen the movie before, and I do like it, but I would have much rather watched the Wings.

:P

I know. For you to consciously pick that movie over the Wings would have required some degree of brain damage.

Edited by Crymson