• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MotorCityMiracle

Mikael Samuelsson

Rate this topic

I'm wondering why so many complain about Samuelsson. Crymson, I agree with your proposal: Would Langfeld be better suited for his role? I'm sure that all Samuelsson haters can say no to that.

My only complain is Samuelsson being on the first line. He is there only temporarily (until Z comes back) and Flip seems to be a better fit with Datsyuk.

I wonder if Babcock just do not want to put him on the 4th line.

I don't think there is one. Usually guys who suck in most aspects will still be fighters. So that's a lose-lose.

How about Jeremy Yablonski? Ever heard of him? :P

Yep, ive heard of Yablonski. I'd take him! (or Tetarenko :lol: )

Thats my new challenge. Ive checking out the roster of every NHL team to find someone who does less than Langfeld.

For all of Samuelsson's problems being a puck hog, you cant deny he's extremely reliable defensively and busts his ass back-checking. I dont think Datsyuk and Samuelsson should be paired together however....their styles just dont mesh at all.

Yep, ive heard of Yablonski. I'd take him! (or Tetarenko :lol: )

Thats my new challenge. Ive checking out the roster of every NHL team to find someone who does less than Langfeld.

I like Tetarenko. For a fighter, he's not a horrible player. He does have mild NHL expierence.

Yablonski on the other hand... Oh boy. :lol:

Guest Crymson

My only complain is Samuelsson being on the first line. He is there only temporarily (until Z comes back) and Flip seems to be a better fit with Datsyuk.

I wonder if Babcock just do not want to put him on the 4th line.

I imagine this was done to spread the talent, or something. Trust me, Babcock ain't dumb.