• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/17 GDT: Red Wings @ Canucks

Rate this topic

over the past couple days we've talked about who should be the foward to sit out the playoffs due to Hudler & Filppula's surge. i know it's cliche to rip into Lang but i think Babcock should seriously consider making him the benched player. he brings nothing to the table other than turnovers and penalties. i know there are people on this site that believe the Lang bashing is unneeded but i truly think that it seems like he just causes much more harm then good.

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Holstrom

Bertuzzi - Filppula - Calder

Maltby - Draper - Franzen

Cleary - Hudler - Samuelsson

Don't act like an ass you won't have to worry about me calling you names....... :huh:

Piss off Gilligan. You're not living up to the usual high-standard of Wings fans.

You Wings fans have to be the best in the NHL.

If that rap was posted on a Calgary or Minny board, (or Oilers) everyone would say it sucks. I did see the little girl video posted on the official Flames board and some of the comments weren't very nice. One moron said it made him want to puke.

You guys have collective class.

Let's hope for a good game on Saturday. Good luck guys.

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...=41019&st=0

Guest toolz19

This is by by far one of the most horribly reffed games I have ever seen, and I have seen thousands!! :flamingmad:

I hope the Wings come back, but it will be tough if they have to play the whole 3rd 8 on 4 and 8 on 5 like they have the last 2 periods.

Keep fightin guys :starwars:

Man I'm tired of hearing well once Z or Bert comeback then then we will.... Hockey is a team sport we are supposed to be able to adjust accordingly with or without certain players, they aren't back you either win or lose the damn game they aren't going to put it on hold until they are better, I swear some of you sound like the ******* Preds fans with well once Forsberg comesback, who gives a f*** win the game with what you got.

over the past couple days we've talked about who should be the foward to sit out the playoffs due to Hudler & Filppula's surge. i know it's cliche to rip into Lang but i think Babcock should seriously consider making him the benched player. he brings nothing to the table other than turnovers and penalties. i know there are people on this site that believe the Lang bashing is unneeded but i truly think that it seems like he just causes much more harm then good.

the thing is, Lang has been money for us in the playoffs the past few years when no one else could do anything

No way Lang gets benched. The guy has played some GREAT hockey in the last couple weeks. One bad turnover isn't going to scratch him out of the line up. BTW, Lang is one of the few that actually does great come playoff time..and consistently so.

didnt see that one coming, i thought they would put up a good fight this year

They just gave up after Smyth got traded. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game this season.

No way Lang gets benched. The guy has played some GREAT hockey in the last couple weeks. One bad turnover isn't going to scratch him out of the line up. BTW, Lang is one of the few that actually does great come playoff time..and consistently so.

he had the 4 point game a couple weeks back but other than that he's done nothing. and i'm not saying he isn't a good player but we do have to sit a quality player and this guy just seems to turn the puck over several times a game. watch the way he plays and tell me you would play him over Hudler/Filppula or even Samuelsson (who at least has a quality wrist shot)

i wouldn't say lang's played great hockey the last few weeks. he's been benefitting from calder's and hudler's hard work. nothing more.