• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

3/24 GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Red Wings, 2:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Well folks, I'm out. The Wings are worse than the Oilers right now. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe they'll eventually wake up when they decide that losing isn't good.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Wow im sorry this is getting f--kin ABSOLUTELY ridiculous!!!!!!!!! Where is the scoring JESUS CHRIST what is wrong with this team!!!!!

BTW, you can all go home now, this game is over. Wings are not coming back to win this one. They can not win when the games are at 2 in the afternoon or on a west coast. This is just sad Detroit, ******* sad.

This is BS! It seems that the Wings don't put in any effort when it comes to playing non-playoff teams but then when they play someone that's playoff bound like Nashville they play really hard. They need to be told to knock it off, they can't play like that. :angry::(

Could be one of those games.

seems like its been one of those games for the last 4 games or so....seems liek our guys forgot what putting in the net is like...this is absolutely ridiculous, they are playing like s***

I don't understand it! We are so close to the playoffs and it's not that we won the last games! Now we play against a loser team @ home and don't get ANYTHING done!

Edited by GermanWing19

3-2 wings,..wait and see. I've seen them play like this a milion times. They play like there not even there for the first two periods adn then the 3rd comes and they realize there the red wings and destroy. you'll see