• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Steve Yzerman Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

Yes, he retired this past summer, but I just want to start a late thread thanking him for what he's done for me, and the rest of the fans of Detroit.

I just got done watching the 1/2 ceremony, and now I'm watching the 97 championship video (at 3:09 in the morning), and Stevie deserves accolades still.

Stevie Y, you are the one that got me into hockey, and the one that taught me how to be a great leader.

Post in here what Stevie Y has done for you................

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Steve played with some of the most intensity, heart, and passion i have ever seen any hockey player ever put forth.

the greatest memories i have of him is seeing him play in the play-offs.

especially last year, he was so injured, yet i remember telling my mom that he seemed to be skating and working so much harder than anyone else on the ice during that edmonton series.

Stevie was the greatest captain a team could have. He always played with an intensity even when hurt or thaught to be down and out. Here are the links to my 2 most favourite Stevie tributes from broadstreetbully.com

Real men cry during a Stevie tribute :(:ph34r::P

Real men cry during a Stevie tribute :(:ph34r::P

True, and we're proud of it as well! ;) It's impossible not to have goosebumps during the tributes.

read my sig

Love that sig. That's what Stevie is all about.

True, and we're proud of it as well! ;) It's impossible not to have goosebumps during the tributes.

Yup :D , he was truly amazing. I get all sad when I see him after taking the slap shot to the eye in the "desire" video and he`s grabbing the trainers shirt.:(

Edited by Zetter is Better