• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

HOLY ****

MANCHESTER CITY HAS WON THE EPL TITLE, THAT WAS THE WILDEST FINISH PROBABLY IN SPORTS HISTORY.

They had the goal differential on United, they needed a win to clinch the title. United won their respective game, but City was down 2-1 to QPR at fricking home. AND THEN THEY SCORE TWO UNANSWERED WITHIN 2 MINUTES IN STOPPAGE TIME. I was watching the Arsenal game, and switched over to the United game and Ferguson's face was priceless when he found out City dropped 2.

Have to say, the finale of the Man City game was something special. As a Liverpool fan, it was the best way for City to win the title.

Build up the Mancs***es then watch them fall down to earth with a bang. :clap:

Congrats to Man City for winning the title. I know they spent a s***load of money, but so does every other big team in Europe nowadays.

United needs to get younger and spend some money themselves. Honestly, they overachieved this season with the lineup they had.

And finally, go Chelsea! Hope they can take this next week, even though they'll be up against it.

Guest irishock

Chelsea win a stunner CL Final against Bayern. Drogba may have played his final game with Chelsea, and he scores both the tying goal in regulation and the winning PK.

Seriously, who are these soccer scriptwriters? The WWE needs these guys, lol.

What a remarkable and unlikely Champions League victory for Chelsea... first coming from behind to eliminate Barcelona at Nou Camp and then repeating the feat in this final against Bayern on their home turf. Heck I didn't even think they'd make the Quarters after they lost at Napoli. Full credit to the team but especially to the mainstays for sweet redemption for the heartbreaking loss to Man U in the CL Final 4 years ago.

P.S. What a crazy week for English soccer, first Man City and now this. :clap:

As others have said, a magical run for Chelsea.

I had a feeling Drogba would score in this game. He always scores in big games.

Munich lost primarily because Mario Gomez had the worst game of his life, in a situation where he should have shined, with no Terry or Ivanovic.

Now that the Wings are back need to get this thread off and running again. Been watching English Premier League matches only. Not a whole lot else. I think the Wings need to pick up Van Persie. Trade Franzen for him straight up :P

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Now that the Wings are back need to get this thread off and running again. Been watching English Premier League matches only. Not a whole lot else. I think the Wings need to pick up Van Persie. Trade Franzen for him straight up :P

I'd take Cavani or Falcao. Then again, Van Persie does have that connection with Holland. ;)

Premier League is good, but overrated based on how their top squads get soundly outplayed whenever they play other top teams around Europe.

I try to watch all the leagues. However, it's kind of hard to get up early on Saturdays here in the USA to watch these games