We're on our way

We're on our way

we're going to Moscow

we're on our way,

how we get there, we don't know

how we get there, we don't care

all i know is we are on our way.

Watched it too,a great win for the Gunners. :thumbup:

But the English won't win everything this year (Off topic,but I know you're expecting this competition as well) :

Sevilla-Fenerbache just went to penalties. :yowza:

Rangers upset Werder Bremen to advance to the last 8 of the EUFA Cup, then win the League Cup on penalties today!

1 trophy down, at least 2 to go. The dream of a quadruple is still alive (although still highly unlikely).

Arsenal's league campaign falling apart. Disappointing. But we still have a great shot at the European Cup.

Yes, the mighty Rangers (heh) defeat Celtic 1-0 to go six points clear with a game in hand. It's doubly funny because Rangers are not terribly good and Celtic have spent a lot more money this year. But Gordon Strachan just can't quite figure out Walter Smith.

Still a ways to go, and we still have to go to Celtic Park twice. Combined with the number of games we're going to have to squeeze into the last month and a half of the season, this race still isn't over.

Edited by Shockwave180

another strong showing from Manchester :thumbup:

R and R are unstoppable, excellent saves from Van der Sar tonight as well returning from injury. Vidic was injured, hopefully it isnt too bad, but O'shea came in strong for him.

Hopefully Man Utd ties the knot at the Theater and moves on to face Shalke, hoping they pull the upset.

Euro schmuro :P I was more interested today in the United States win over Barbados, even though it was a flat steamrolling - in fact the worst loss Barbados has ever taken. First step on the road to the World Cup.

Euro schmuro indeed!! . :lol: i've been watching the Euro championships like everyone else but first and foremost i'm still basking in the glory of Celtic winning the Championship after we were told we hadn't a hope in hell of doing so. 3 in a row champs!!! :D:thumbup: