• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Leave the Wings a positive message!

Rate this topic

Damn, it's probably going to the Joe on Thursday & I won't be able to get the HA until this weekend at the earliest :(

I would definitely put letsgowings.com on it if I had the chance - can you imagine if any of the players/staff actually saw it and came on here to read what we say about them? If that didn't get them fired up for the playoffs, I don't know what would :sly:

Amongst other great messages, this would be perfect to transcribe:

"And I looked, and behold a PALE LILJA: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with BERT, and with HANK, and with DATS, and with the BEASTS OF THE EARTH."

--The Book of Revelation

I think it's highly appropriate. :thumbup:

Bobby Lang and Huddles/Rex definitely need to be on that board somewhere. It should not grace the lockerroom without those names!

I laughed because this one kid wrote "you guys are really good at hockey." :lol:

OKOK - I thought I was laughing REALLY hard at some other thread? That one killed me.

aloha

P.S. If someone walks by, and wants to write something on this sign - please put an X2 next to that kids comment.

mahalo nui loa << Fu**n* spellcheck goes nuts again

Edited by DaKineMaui

I'm going back to Hockeytown either tomorrow or Wednesday. It's like 5 minutes away from my house. I'll definitely put a LGW message up!

What do you guys suggest?

Here we go HC:

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks!

Lilja for a bag of pucks!

Trade Datsyuk!

Who'll be the next captain of the Red Wings once Yzerman is gone?

Trade Draper!

The Wings have no grit!

Kenny doesn't address this team's needs.

and just for good measure.......Zetterberg sh*ts rainbows!

If that doesn't get 'em fired up, I don't know what will.

I'm going back to Hockeytown either tomorrow or Wednesday. It's like 5 minutes away from my house. I'll definitely put a LGW message up!

What do you guys suggest?

Can you throw in a little "aloha" from Dakine?

Many mahalos.

Here we go HC:

Lang is Lazy and He Sucks!

Lilja for a bag of pucks!

Trade Datsyuk!

Who'll be the next captain of the Red Wings once Yzerman is gone?

Trade Draper!

The Wings have no grit!

Kenny doesn't address this team's needs.

and just for good measure.......Zetterberg sh*ts rainbows!

If that doesn't get 'em fired up, I don't know what will.

I was laughing for 5 minutes when I read that , thats hilarious :lol:

"And I looked, and behold a PALE LILJA: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with BERT, and with HANK, and with DATS, and with the BEASTS OF THE EARTH."

--The Book of Revelation

I just flipped through my Bible to make sure this is correct. And Flip, ever known for his accuracy, does not disappoint. :thumbup:

I suggest you read it allowed for all to hear, and hold a boombox aloft blaring Dies Irae, or another appropriate end of days tune.

oh i would never put one of those on there. lol as funny as they are thats just wrong for my team. lol. I saw the one from the kid that put the "you guys are relaly good" on there. that was cute. there is a submarine on there too. why I dunno

oh i would never put one of those on there. lol as funny as they are thats just wrong for my team. lol. I saw the one from the kid that put the "you guys are relaly good" on there. that was cute. there is a submarine on there too. why I dunno

Hahaha you saw mine! It sucked because I was at an angle so my writing was a bit sloppy. Is there a lot of room left?