• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IceMunkee

Nashville or San Jose?

Rate this topic

QFT

I know what most of the aberrations mean,but not 110% about this one. Are you telling me to "Quit F'N Talking"? If so way to add a mature response to the topic. I have all the confidence we'll advance,but I also know anything can happen and was stating my opinion about the thread.You had ZERO reason to be sarcastic. If that means something different,then disregard this post!

I know what most of the aberrations mean,but not 110% about this one. Are you telling me to "Quit F'N Talking"? If so way to add a mature response to the topic. I have all the confidence we'll advance,but I also know anything can happen and was stating my opinion about the thread.You had ZERO reason to be sarcastic. If that means something different,then disregard this post!

lmao, calm down buddy

it means quoted for truth :lol:

lmao, calm down buddy

it means quoted for truth :lol:

I don't know all the aberrations, I thought man that was kinda hatefull. I thought about that for a few minutes,and that was all I could come up with :lol: . It's all good man,like i said if it didnt mean that,disregard! ;)

I don't know all the aberrations, I thought man that was kinda hatefull. I thought about that for a few minutes,and that was all I could come up with :lol: . It's all good man,like i said if it didnt mean that,disregard! ;)

mhm np :hehe:

well i still want to get past the flamers first, then i say bring on the sharks since it looks like there gonna knock of the preds.

But im hoping the preds can stretch it to 7 games

I also picked Sharks in 5.

Detroit needs to get out of the first round. We shouldn't even be discussing this. Tonight's game is THE game. If we win, we can finish at home. If we lose, this is going to be a LONG series.

That said, we Wings fans should want absolutely nothing to do with San Jose. I know I don't. I've watched SJ all year, and they (like Anaheim) are too big and fast and talented and YOUNG for the Wings.

Is everyone confident the Wings are going to advance past this round? I'm not.

But if they get to round 2, I'd rather they play Nashville. Why? Because San Jose is freaking scary, as we're seeing in this Nashville series. Remember, going into this series, people were questioning the Sharks? Granted, a lot of those people were Nashville homers, but still. I heard things about how the Preds had a 3-1 season series edge. Well, as you're seeing, that's not a reliable predictor of playoff success. The Sharks have big, strong forwards who have great hands. They've got very good goaltending. It's just a balanced team. When their top line is out there, it's almost impossible to stop. The Predators look like little kids riding the Sharks piggy back trying to slow them down. San Jose is a very difficult team to face. The Preds tried to take the series in the alley, and it helped them win a game. But the Sharks have smartened up and they're leaving that stuff alone now, just playing hockey.

I'd love to see Nashville come back. With 2 of 3 at home, it's possible. Teams in this position, down 3-1 but with home ice advantage, have done it many times. The Preds would be a tough opponent for the Wings, too. But the Sharks? Terrifying.

Going into the playoffs, I was hoping every Western Conference series would go to 7 games (except the Wings of course, because my little heart couldn't handle that kind of pressure). I figured the Sharks/Preds series would be the best series in all of the first round matchups, but knew the Sharks were the better team, and the team I'd rather avoid, so I'm kind of pulling for the Predators.

For the Predators to win, the series HAS to go to 7... a plus on both accounts.

The Wings need to get past the Flames, and the second round will be tough as hell either way...

It never ceases to amaze me that someone will open a thread and post just to say that the thread is silly or we shouldn't be talking about it....

You shouldn't be posting things like this.

Is everyone confident the Wings are going to advance past this round? I'm not.

But if they get to round 2, I'd rather they play Nashville. Why? Because San Jose is freaking scary, as we're seeing in this Nashville series. Remember, going into this series, people were questioning the Sharks? Granted, a lot of those people were Nashville homers, but still. I heard things about how the Preds had a 3-1 season series edge. Well, as you're seeing, that's not a reliable predictor of playoff success. The Sharks have big, strong forwards who have great hands. They've got very good goaltending. It's just a balanced team. When their top line is out there, it's almost impossible to stop. The Predators look like little kids riding the Sharks piggy back trying to slow them down. San Jose is a very difficult team to face. The Preds tried to take the series in the alley, and it helped them win a game. But the Sharks have smartened up and they're leaving that stuff alone now, just playing hockey.

I'd love to see Nashville come back. With 2 of 3 at home, it's possible. Teams in this position, down 3-1 but with home ice advantage, have done it many times. The Preds would be a tough opponent for the Wings, too. But the Sharks? Terrifying.

Exactly what I've been saying... glad I'm not alone.

The Wings need to get past the Flames, and the second round will be tough as hell either way...

Sharks fan here...

The way SJ is playing is surprising. They are getting efforts from guys like Mike Grier, Joe Pavelski and Ryan Clowe. The top line has really just seen goal production from Michalek. Of course, Nabby is awesome.

I keep thinking that Thornton, Cheechoo, Marleau and Guerin are going to ignite any day and that has NOT happened yet. If these four guys don't catch-up to the efforts of Grier's, the Sharks won't go as deep as I'd hope.

No overlooking the Predators. This series is not over for SJ...

The second round is going to be brutal!

Edited by azshark

Sharks fan here...

The way SJ is playing is surprising. They are getting efforts from guys like Mike Grier, Joe Pavelski and Ryan Clowe. The top line has really just seen goal production from Michalek. Of course, Nabby is awesome.

I keep thinking that Thornton, Cheechoo, Marleau and Guerin are going to ignite any day and that has NOT happened yet. If these four guys don't catch-up to the efforts of Grier's, the Sharks won't go as deep as I'd hope.

No overlooking the Predators. This series is not over for SJ...

The second round is going to be brutal!

It shouldn't surprise you. Grier has been the best pick-up for the Sharks this year.

Once the big guns for SJ get going, they're going to be tough to beat. SJ and Anaheim in the WCF?