• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BowmansBrain

What If Ott/Pit goes to OT on Versus?

Rate this topic

I am concerned about the Wings Game 3 tonight being the second game in the Versus double header. I know fans living in metro Detroit can watch it on FSD. But what about the rest of us in Wings Nation if the first Versus game, Ott/Pit, goes to OverTime? I worry that Versus won't want to cut away from the NHL's "Golden Boy" to go to the Wings game at 10pm. It hit me last night when they joined the Sharks/Preds game like 5 minutes into the 1st period. Let's hope Ott/Pit finishes close to on time. If I can't see all of this game I may lose my mind! Am I worrying about nothing?

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I am concerned about the Wings Game 3 tonight being the second game in the Versus double header. I know fans living in metro Detroit can watch it on FSD. But what about the rest of us in Wings Nation if the first Versus game, Ott/Pit, goes to OverTime? I worry that Versus won't want to cut away from the NHL's "Golden Boy" to go to the Wings game at 10pm. It hit me last night when they joined the Sharks/Preds game like 5 minutes into the 1st period. Let's hope Ott/Pit finishes close to on time. If I can't see all of this game I may lose my mind! Am I worrying about nothing?

Do you have Center Ice? Anybody know If the game going to be on Center Ice also?

Do you have Center Ice? Anybody know If the game going to be on Center Ice also?

Yes. I do have Center Ice. However, generaly Center Ice won't show any games schedualed to be shown on Versus or NBC. This is just great. As if I am not nervous enough about the game it's self. I don't need one more thing to worry about.

I would assume that the Detroit market will get the Wings game when it starts, and everyone else will join it in progress after Pitt/Ott ends.

Either way, I'll be watching on FSN. Can't support CBC while we're playing a Canadian team!

Guest Crymson

Oh, I'd be LIVID.

If the Game is scheduled to be on Versus - it will be blacked out on Center Ice - its how it's been all season and it's the same for the playoffs unfortunately.